what's the real problem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool_breeze

Reaction score
Ok let's hear the real problem. Not "I'm lonely" but the real root of it and why. This is what I would say about me. I've been many places in the world, I even have a fair amount of friends. I just need more direction. It kind of confuses me how everyone is coming and going all the time, moving away for work, going to school in another town. It all seems confusing sometimes. Almost like there's no rhyme or reason to it.

Anyway I'm also sort of a dreamer but I like to enact my dreams too. :) What I really need is a soulmate. If I had that, I think everything would be great. :) Everyone would probably say that though I guess. My idea of fun though is to climb some mountains days away from anything, or sleep in parks in far away cities, do some drugs on the other side of the world (nothing too hard), take some photographs, play some music. I'm a free spirit. I need a real special girl. I think that's what it all comes down to.

Anyone else?

Latest posts

Back