What's The Scariest Video Game Character You've Ever Seen?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Without a doubt, Motaro from "Mortal Kombat" is the scarriest looking character I have ever seen. The son of a ***** can scrap though.

Motaro.png

Catherine from the Gregory Horror Show:
589454_20030828_screen001.jpg

This dog (and this one alone) from Resident Evil:
inset1_09_0311_residentevil.jpg

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill:
silent-hill-pyramid-head.jpg

Dr Salvadore from Resident Evil 4:
dr_salvador%202.jpg

Lost Drifter said:
Catherine from the Gregory Horror Show:
589454_20030828_screen001.jpg

That's TERRIFYING.

For me I must answer with the Black Headcrab zombies and Fast Headcrab Zombies from HL 2.

Poison_zombie.jpg
Fast_zombie.jpg

It was the sounds they made, the fast headcrab made this tortured yowling and the black headcrab made this maddening muttering noise, like a crazed psychopath. I found them really, really unnerving. That and the fact that you never knew when they were going to turn up!

Also the spiders in Skyrim are awful, I sometimes need to look away when they're onscreen. It's a good thing you only hardly see them and they aren't that dangerous, otherwise I'd get the mod that turns them into bears.

Skryim-Trailer-Analysis-24-Spider-Bash.jpg

12bfcb92d6569d8d5eb663d6866b2440_lightbox.jpg

The brutes from Dead Space

Dead-space-20080925032429633-000.jpg

Or just about anything from the Dead Space series is pretty creepy...

dead-space-artwork_09025801C200502301.jpg

Clock tower, **** I remember that game. Terrified me. One of those games I just couldn't beat because I was too scared to play it! I also couldn't get past the first 10 minutes of Condemned for the 360.

Oh yeah the headcrabs in Half life. They always reminded me of the facehugger in the film Alien.. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

I second Lonekiller. Nemesis was brilliant in RE3, and IMO the best RE bad guy ever.

STARRRRRRRRSSS....

Resident_Evil_Nemesis_Wallpaper_wsikb.jpg

Forbidden Siren. This game is so effing scary. I couldn't play the **** thing for more than 5 minutes. Gives me the willies just thinking about it. *Shudder*

Forbidden-Siren.jpg

Silent Hill 3... Those bunnies man, those bunnies... I had nightmares about those **** bunnies...

silent-hill-3-bunny.jpg

Fitz said:
Clock tower, **** I remember that game. Terrified me. One of those games I just couldn't beat because I was too scared to play it! I also couldn't get past the first 10 minutes of Condemned for the 360.

Oh yeah the headcrabs in Half life. They always reminded me of the facehugger in the film Alien.. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

I second Lonekiller. Nemesis was brilliant in RE3, and IMO the best RE bad guy ever.

STARRRRRRRRSSS....

Resident_Evil_Nemesis_Wallpaper_wsikb.jpg

Forbidden Siren. This game is so effing scary. I couldn't play the **** thing for more than 5 minutes. Gives me the willies just thinking about it. *Shudder*

Forbidden-Siren.jpg

Silent Hill 3... Those bunnies man, those bunnies... I had nightmares about those **** bunnies...

silent-hill-3-bunny.jpg
Holy honeysuckle.

aloneinthedarkp.jpg
[/URL]

From "Alone in the Dark 1"

Actually it was a different monster(couldn't find the pic), a brown thing, like the cross between a wolf and a... vampire?? weird stuff. used to scare me a lot as a kid! it wasn't only the monster, it was also the atmosphere of the game...

Latest posts

Back