What's The Scariest Video Game Character You've Ever Seen?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot-63-sebastian_spider-p.jpg

2s1ry2d.jpg

two reasons

1. The sound they make when they die is ******* terrifying

2. In Highway 17, right before you turn the bridge generator off, theres a few houses and on the second floor of one, one of these bastards spawns behind you so as soon as you think theres nothing there, you hear him moaning behind you.

LoneKiller said:
ShadowMan2898 said:
Gravemindcapture.jpg

Hope you guys don't mind me posting this.

BEHOLD, THE GRAVEMIND!!!
Hi ShadowMan.:)
Is that monster a tree of some sort?

No, sir. It's a living breathing organism made of the biomass of millions of infected sentient beings. They all got clumped together to form that monstrosity. It's the collective conscience of a parasitic organism called the Flood. The Flood's modus operandi consists of infecting any life-forms it comes across in order to build up biomass. Eventually, the Gravemind forms up. LoneKiller, are you familiar with the Halo series?

ShadowMan2898 said:
LoneKiller said:
ShadowMan2898 said:
Gravemindcapture.jpg

Hope you guys don't mind me posting this.

BEHOLD, THE GRAVEMIND!!!
Hi ShadowMan.:)
Is that monster a tree of some sort?

No, sir. It's a living breathing organism made of the biomass of millions of infected sentient beings. They all got clumped together to form that monstrosity. It's the collective conscience of a parasitic organism called the Flood. The Flood's modus operandi consists of infecting any life-forms it comes across in order to build up biomass. Eventually, the Gravemind forms up. LoneKiller, are you familiar with the Halo series?
I've heard of the "Halo" series, but when it comes to gaming the genre I play most is rpg's and fighters. Also, "GTA" and similar titles.

Well, Mr. LoneKiller, The Flood are a type of enemy in the series. They are creepy buggers who can and will swarm you with dozens of so-called "Infection Forms". Luckily though, your player character has energy shields that will make these forms pop like balloon as long as the shields are still up, as well as an Assault Rifle that holds 60 rounds to kill these guys.

P.S.
Do you play Left 4 Dead? :)

I used to love Left 4 dead and it's sequel. I've had some great times online! Terrific game.

Latest posts

Back