What's Your dream occupation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going for Game Programming, or at the very least...Computer Programming. My hopes are to be apart of a successful game or whatever software...

I agree that I ENJOYED reading the banter about teaching. I presently do teach, but am considering getting certified to teach k-12 since i love kids and want to help them.

(Graphic,Fashion,Interior,Web) Designer, Illustrator, Writer, Game Development! woohoooo rock on! yea i could be lead singer in a band as well! sex drugs and violence whooohooo! hmmm food critique!! yummY! uhmmm (drooling)

My dream occupation is to be a cafe cum restaurant owner. I daydream about it all the time. Hehe..

I used to want to be a writer or a journalist. But all that's not gonna happen cos I'm on my way to being a teacher. That's still good. :)

well, as for me i now write stories AND poems as usual.. lol i'll have to update everybody with my poems. i hope that they help. atm i'm writing a story where a girl seen in her socioety is 'perfect' andf that changes when she meets a boy who's a mechanic. thay met fixing her car. after that and a few dates the girl rebels to fit in and then her parents disapprove so he fits in with society and does good and stops taking drugs etc just to be with her..... sounds pathetic ey.?:shy:

i m in engineering faculty now wanna got bioengin and prolly gonna make stuffs in the future but o.o
i wanna be a kendo (the jap sword thingy) instructor or something. xD kinda cool~ >=o

I am going to spend my entire life digging around in dirt and uncovering ancient artifacts..not at all glamorous but very exciting!

Definitely. But could be worth a shot, at least i think so. Hope your dream comes true :)

Right now it is exactly what I am doing ~ Biblical healing counselor, ministering to others, allowing others to minister to me, photographer, artist, horsewoman ~ getting hopeful about starting a riding stable for helping others who need healing called (ponies with a purpose), gardener, soap making ministry.

Even though so people many taught me that I was stupid, good for nothing, worthless, and never would be good enough for anything useful in this life.

They themselves must have been abused or they never would have done these things. It was done physically and emotionally but I tell you what emotionally hurt the very most.

It is ok though because now I know that God himself could do so much with through and in a willing heart and mind.

Boy did God prove them wrong :)

I am worth alot to Jesus ~ You are worth alot too ~ God don't make junk!

Interesting that I don't have alot of money or material posessions and I am able to do all this!

I am living proof!

My idea of success is " How much can God use me to bless others"

That is my reality :)

peaceseeka said:
My idea of success is " How much can God use me to bless others"
That is my reality :)

As long as You're doing something good, like You are, You can have any reality in the world to me. Even though my own reality looks way different. =) Proud to have such a fine new member to greet today! *Bowing*

I understand what your saying about the "something good part "~ yes, everyone has their own :)

I did that for a long time ~ tried to just do good things.

Now it's different for me ~ I try to follow Gods realities instead.

I was always wanting something more than something good ~ that just never really seemed like much to me. I always felt that there was much more to life.

People always tried to convince me that thats all that was.

I believe very different now.

Bless bless bless

peaceseeka said:
I understand what your saying about the "something good part "~ yes, everyone has their own :)
I did that for a long time ~ tried to just do good things.
Now it's different for me ~ I try to follow Gods realities instead.
I was always wanting something more than something good ~ that just never really seemed like much to me. I always felt that there was much more to life.
People always tried to convince me that thats all that was.
I believe very different now.
Bless bless bless

I'm an absolute atheist, if i didn't make that clear i mean ;), and have my own reasons for helping people, but i still must bow to Your heroic ways and take notice of Your glad character. I am happy for You and are proud to have You around! :D

I wish I could be a player in the NBA. I'm too weak to be that of course, but in my ideal life I would be a basketball player.

Latest posts

Back