What's Your Favorite Fruit?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chair

What's your favorite fruit?

I think mine would have to be the strawberry.

strawberry.jpg

I like all kinds of fruit.

Strawberries, watermelon, grapes, peaches. Those are the best. Cant say I have a favorite though.

Do I have to choose just one? LOL
Strawberries definately.
Cherries comes second :D

I don't really have one, I do have fruits I prefer over the others. I'd rather eat a banana over a mango, even though I think I like the taste of mango a little more, I still like banana and there's a bit less hassles.

I prefer a pear over apple, I dislike the apple since I was a kid, I don't hate it and could still eat them, but I like pears better.

I like pineapples and strawberries, but wouldn't say they're my favorite, I'd rather eat a pear than pineapples, but I could eat a lot of pineapples at once, and strawberries are definitely better than watermelon to me, but I still like watermelons more than apples.

So yea they're all kind of the same to me, I just don't eat them to save myself some trouble, I would have to go through all of the above if I only have money and have to buy one type of fruit. I could say I like apple the least. I don't know about oranges, I could eat them but I don't think I'm missing much when I don't.

Apples, especially the tart ones like Granny Smith or Norther Spy; mangoes; really ripe, soft persimmons; freshly-picked berries; honeydew melon... I could go on and on.

Latest posts

Back