What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big fan of crocodiles(gators & caimens included)-such wonderous beasts-I love that they've been surviving unchanged for the longest of times.

What's your favourite fable?

I don't really have one, but I do like Greek mythology. I always liked the story of Cassandra and how she could foresee the future, but was cursed never to be believed.

What's your favourite beverage?

Watermelon sliced in cubes or rectangular shapes ^o^

What is your favorite carbonated drink?

Plain boring Club Soda...

What is your favorite take out food?

Bacon and tomatoes on crusty white bread

What's your favourite American comedy series?

It used to be The Office; I guess now, it's The Mindy Project :p

What's your favorite activity?

Probably working out. I particularly enjoy doing press ups, but I have NO idea why?!

What's your favourite quote?

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

What's your favorite season?

My bedroom for various reasons ;)

What is your favorite asset ?

I wouldn't say I particularly like any of them, but if I had to choose then probably Watchmen.

What's your favourite letter?

I'm not sure to be honest with you. I respect all animals and I like a great many of them, but I don't think I have a favourite. I am fond of birds because they tend to show absolutely no fear of me despite being terrified of other humans.

What's your favourite fictional character?

Mister Flay from Gormenghast, it's where my Boy Flay takes his name. A most loyal & taciturn gentleman.

What's your favourite zombie film?

Latest posts

Back