What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Potatoe thing with melted cheese and onions....my recipe :)

What's your favourite chocolate bar

Just Games said:

Nom nom, can I have the recipe please

Snickers

What's your favourite time of day?

AlwaysTrying said:
Just Games said:

Nom nom, can I have the recipe please

Snickers

What's your favourite time of day?

Ummmmm yeah, can I have the recipe too!!!!!!!????

My favorite time of day is around 8pm when I can relax on the couch and watch tv for a bit.

What is your favorite type of music to listen to?

Yeah ofc Danielle but not sure about Always trying he/she's a bit of a mystery , probably a top chef wants my potatoes thing recipe for his/her bespoke restraint

House/Garage

What is your favourite all time film?

There are a lot, but the one popping to mind right now is The Shawshank Redemption..... Also The Godfather part 1&2

What is you favorite color?

Just Games said:
Yeah ofc Danielle but not sure about Always trying he/she's a bit of a mystery , probably a top chef wants my potatoes thing recipe for his/her bespoke restraint

House/Garage

What is your favourite all time film?

Awww, does that mean you'rs not going to share it with me.  Just a homebody who loves the sound of your meal.  Go on don't be such a meanie  :D

AlwaysTrying said:
Awww, does that mean you'rs not going to share it with me.  Just a homebody who loves the sound of your meal.  Go on don't be such a meanie  :D

"This week, at Always Frying, we're having a Potato-Thing-Fest! 
Come try our Cheesy Potato Things with onions--
just like they make 'em in Old Blighty!"

...I'd like the recipe, too, please. 
It already has my 3 favorite foods in it.   ;)

harper said:
AlwaysTrying said:

"This week, at Always Frying, we're having a Potato-Thing-Fest! 
Come try our Cheesy Potato Things with onions--
just like they make 'em in Old Blighty!"

...I'd like the recipe, too, please. 
It already has my 3 favorite foods in it.   ;)

Yea I'm up for that.Now that Harper has chimed in with the location for me to demo Potatoe Thing 1 ,2 ,3 and 4 possibly 5 I'm going on  Always Frying verbal clues that we're heading for Kansas ,am I right.Reason there are multiple versions is that I was usually half cut when making it and tended to add what ever lurked that was cheesy in the fridge and didn't always feel like mashing the potatoes.It was passed down through the family line,' my first recollection being' if you bring any mates home for tea get them to bring a can of beans the larders empty cause we was really poor on me council estate.Anyway I'm teetotal now so might actually recollect the best version produced....but don't hold your breath.

Still want the recipe Gordon....I know it's you mate .

Navy Blue

What is your favourite forum apart from ALL

Gordon? Me?
Pmsl if you do mean me, my ex was called Gordon and he lived on a council estate but i'm very female :)

And yes please I sooo want that recipe

My TV hasn't been on in 6+ months but I guess history syfy and nature channels.

What is your favourite body part?

windowtothesky said:
My TV hasn't been on in 6+ months but I guess history syfy and nature channels.

What is your favourite body part?

Mine or someone else's?  If mine my stomach otherwise I've always been an arse man

What are you most passionate about?

Latest posts

Back