What's your favorite ... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday......... old movies (black and white if lucky), laying on the sofa in pj’s, drinking red wine...heaven.

What is the favourite last meal/food you would eat (before execution type scenario)

That's a very interesting question. It will require several hours of careful consideration... :p

What's your favourite old computer or console?

I like most extreme weather conditions. I'll say snow storms because they're an uncommon occurrence here.

What's you're favourite carbonated beverage?

Swimming in my grandmothers pool, while my whole family has a cookout, lots of laughs, so much fun, not a care in the world....

What is your favorite pair of shoes?

I have a gorgeous pair of red heels which are so pretty and make me feel great, but painful lol.  I do have a pair of black leather ballet flats that I live in that are comfy and go with everything.

What is your favourite stroll/walk.

Out to the beehives, across to the apple trees, along the abandoned railroad track to the two mile long tree row and along it to the county road then back to my house.

What's your favorite season of the year?

I can't choose. There is a lot I live about each Season.

What is your favourite celebration?

The birthday of someone that I love. I enjoy letting them know how important the day that they were born is.

What is your favourite flavour of tea?

Awww that is so sweet way of looking at it x.

Normal tea.

What is your favourite fizzy soft drink?

Latest posts

Back