What's your OCD?

• Thread starter daughter of the moon
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
The cans in my pantry seem to magically align themselves, with all labels facing outward, lol.
I never even remember doing it.

Reminds me of a movie.

2v7t4pf.jpg

daughter of the moon said:
I'm the whip. lol

I knew there was something I liked about you. How I enjoy it when a woman gets forceful!... ;)

EveWasFramed said:
ChocolateMountain said:
Offtopic autistic bullshit, no need to act like total c*nts. Not that I have something against autism, though, so no offense to you two. ontopic now.

Name calling isnt allowed here and using a sexist insult makes it even worse, as does using a mental illness as an insult.
When your 3-day ban is over, please show a little more respect for your fellow forum members. Thank you in advance.

Even in my limited time in ALL, I sometimes think that bans-temporary or permanent--aren't enough. How about reporting the offenders to the tax-collection agencies of their respective governments? Nothing makes one's life interesting like an audit....

MTrip said:
I'm the whip. lol

I knew there was something I liked about you. How I enjoy it when a woman gets forceful!... ;)

EveWasFramed said:
ChocolateMountain said:
Offtopic autistic bullshit, no need to act like total c*nts. Not that I have something against autism, though, so no offense to you two. ontopic now.

Name calling isnt allowed here and using a sexist insult makes it even worse, as does using a mental illness as an insult.
When your 3-day ban is over, please show a little more respect for your fellow forum members. Thank you in advance.

Even in my limited time in ALL, I sometimes think that bans-temporary or permanent--aren't enough. How about reporting the offenders to the tax-collection agencies of their respective governments? Nothing makes one's life interesting like an audit....

LMAO! :D

MTrip said:
I'm the whip. lol

lol :D *wink wink*

EveWasFramed said:
MTrip said:
I'm the whip. lol

EveWasFramed said:
ChocolateMountain said:

LMAO! :D

Well now you're just being cruel :p

I always check the locks about four times before leaving, and afterwards wonder a bit if the house is actually locked or not. Probably more sheer stupidity than an OCD lol.

MTrip said:
I'm the whip. lol

EveWasFramed said:
ChocolateMountain said:

I honestly couldn't stop laughing after reading all of these comments after my post. What I did was direct "namecalling", but so many users are fine when they are "namecalling" someone indirect. What a shame.

I guess this is what happends when you put a lot of socially unstable and depressed people in a forum together. You'll get fights and uneasyness. I don't blame all of you, for maken your mouth as wide as you can online, but when we all saw each other in real, we wouldn't be as talkative, would we? Yes of course, the behind people's back talking would still continue, but as long as you won't say it where I am near, then I guess you're safe.

And Mtrip, how about you shutting the heck up & mind your own boring business?
No that wasn't namecslling, that was just some friendly "advice".

The bait is open again. Bite.

ChocolateMountain said:
I honestly couldn't stop laughing after reading all of these comments after my post. What I did was direct "namecalling", but so many users are fine when they are "namecalling" someone indirect. What a shame.

I guess this is what happends when you put a lot of socially unstable and depressed people in a forum together. You'll get fights and uneasyness. I don't blame all of you, for maken your mouth as wide as you can online, but when we all saw each other in real, we wouldn't be as talkative, would we? Yes of course, the behind people's back talking would still continue, but as long as you won't say it where I am near, then I guess you're safe.

And Mtrip, how about you shutting the heck up & mind your own boring business?
No that wasn't namecslling, that was just some friendly "advice".

The bait is open again. Bite.

aww... :( You appear to have been banned. Im sorry, but you won't be able to reply again.

ChocolateMountain said:

Oh, the irony.

You're the only one here with a wide mouth (as you put it), buddy. You're obviously about as mature as a potato. Probably as intelligent as one. And I'd say that to your face. Right before I eat it. And that's a fact.

*lol, removed

Badjedidude said:
ChocolateMountain said:

Oh, the irony.

You're the only one here with a wide mouth (as you put it), buddy. You're obviously about as mature as a potato. Probably as intelligent as one. And I'd say that to your face. Right before I eat it. And that's a fact.

*lol, removed

Id be careful about eating faces...you never know where they've been! lol

Uh, curently I have a habit with cars when parking.. holding the brake pedal down, while turning the engine off, always making sure I pulled the handbrake and put the car in first gear.. then and only then I can release the brake pedal.

Then usually.. making sure I am carrying the key when stepping out.. even if the car can't be locked without the key. :p

Latest posts

Back