when i was 18 i had sex with a 42 year old woman. i haven't been myself since

• Thread starter bokbokchickenchicken
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I_love_this_thread.jpeg

Sex is not gross...some people are uneducated about sex
or have little to no sex educations.
Or they have religious guilt reamed into them.

err...some people ask about what a first date is or what a first kiss should be.

As I said when a woman squirt. Her so call cream is an oderless, clear, liquid.
There's two glands on each side. It's not pee.
Her pussy is a self cleaning mechaism. Women dont even need to use duche bags
if she's healthy.

Heck if you think that's gross...try having Sex with a woman when she's on her
period.LMAO
There's actually noting wrong with having sex while a woman is on her period.
There's just blood every where. You can use a condemn.
Heck you dont even have too...if you know for sure your partner is faithful.lol

Its very clear some of you on here lack sex experienced and are un educated about sex.

Answer this simple question...How many of you have have anytype of sex education?

Even males sprems is about as clean it's going to get.
Think about it...Thats where babies come from. its has to be clean.

Maybe She should had suck him off and swallowed. So he wouldnt had freaked out.

Lonesome Crow said:
Its very clear some of you on here lack sex experienced and are un educated about sex.

Answer this simple question...How many of you have have anytype of sex education?

I'd say most people probably have the education on it. I got all that stuff as a kid.

Never made me feel any easier with it though. If anything, the wacky, "zany" way they presented it all just made me feel more shy and awkward about the whole deal.

I guess you could say I'm totally uneducated from an experience point of view though, yeah. I know next to nothing about female anatomy in general and frankly I'm sort of happy I'm not clued up on that before I've even had a relationship. That'd be a bit creepy :\

Anyway, that's enough of me derailing this apparently troll'd topic :)

blackhole said:
this thread musn't die

Why?
Are you afriad your PC is going to start squirting on you or what?

i mean...what's your idea of clean sex?
With a blow up doll?

lol, i can only say what george carlin said : WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?

I have ZERO sex education!!! Educate me!!! But do it without mentioning your daughter or ex girlfriends.

=\

what is grose about that squirting?(kitty water shooting)
well we me do it to (sperm sooting) kinda (hehe)

at lest u have dad sexual contact,some of us here,including me never had it or even came close to sexual contact
and again some of us,yes including me,never had a gf,or been close to one
so your actuly luckey

You must forget and try to live your life whitout thinking about this

you can do many things, like sporting, working, reading

Never mind

Well that was a little more information than expected...

But jeez, the OP was 18 and got a 42 year old woman off? He should be proud of himself, at 18 you're lucky to last long enough to even get her half way there. LOL

"u have dad sexual contact,some of us here,including me never had it" Ahhhhh! Dad sexual contact!!!!

Sorry. I generally ignore typos, but I couldn't resist.

nerdygirl said:
"u have dad sexual contact,some of us here,including me never had it" Ahhhhh! Dad sexual contact!!!!

(D)
i mean had not dad
(D)

nerdygirl said:
I have ZERO sex education!!! Educate me!!! But do it without mentioning your daughter or ex girlfriends.

LC? Not talk about daughter or exes?

Ahhhh now THAT is a challenge! ;)

Syber Tiger said:
nerdygirl said:

(D)
i mean had not dad
(D)

I know! Sorry, it was just really funny to me!

Badjedidude said:
nerdygirl said:

Yes! I want to see him live up to the challenge.

nerdygirl said:

+ 1,000,000

Sci-Fi said:
But jeez, the OP was 18 and got a 42 year old woman off? He should be proud of himself, at 18 you're lucky to last long enough to even get her half way there. LOL

Um, honestly, let's consider the probability that by age 42, a woman probably knows how to get herself off - or even guide a fellow along on this quest. Yeah. I'd guess that she actually did most of the work.

It'd be far more impressive if he'd have gotten a 17 year-old virgin to go off squirting like that.

Signed,

A 43-year-old woman

*major eye rolls*

Syber Tiger said:
(D)
i mean had not dad
(D)

In terms of pure reading comprehensibility, that second attempt isn't much better.

Badjedidude said:
nerdygirl said:

It's not going to happen in a million years.

Latest posts

Back