when i was 18 i had sex with a 42 year old woman. i haven't been myself since

• Thread starter bokbokchickenchicken
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You completely misunderstood my remark, I was making fun of him. It's rare that at 18 that most guys can hold out for 5 minutes. I was not saying that it would take a lot of work to get a 42 year old woman off, but being more mature it certainly would take longer than an 18 year old guy.

Coming from a guy who was once 18.

Sci-Fi said:
You completely misunderstood my remark, I was making fun of him. It's rare that at 18 that most guys can hold out for 5 minutes. I was not saying that it would take a lot of work to get a 42 year old woman off, but being more mature it certainly would take longer than an 18 year old guy.

Coming from a guy who was once 18.

Oh, lol

:p

Lmao....

I was 44 and i had sex with a 19 year old
Leeanna-14.jpg

Here's the 41 yr old Ive been having sex with.
Progress man...no boobs shot.LOL
Thats how she looks like first thing in the morning. Her hair all messed up from me pulling it all night.lmao
676A0594.jpg

Ha Ha, I've had sex with chicks in their early 50's. Cougars are the best, better at sex and much nicer personality's.
Dude when your having sex with a girl and she squirts, which is what I like to call a 'Baywatch orgasm', that means she's just had a massive orgasm you should have felt proud.

Lonesome Crow said:
Lmao....

I was 44 and i had sex with a 19 year old
Leeanna-14.jpg

Here's the 41 yr old Ive been having sex with.
Progress man...no boobs shot.LOL
Thats how she looks like first thing in the morning. Her hair all messed up from me pulling it all night.lmao
676A0594.jpg

Nice.

As a woman I must agree completely with lonekiller. Whatever you did was obviously working for her. But at the same time I can see how that could put you off, especially at such a young age and not knowing what the hell is going on. There is nothing wrong with you, you just may need to speak to someone about it as the experience seems to have left you with a deep scar. But just know, there are women all over the world that wish that they could feel half as good as you made the older woman feel...

When I was 18 I got pounded by a 29 year old hottie...

Single mum with a killer body, she was into all that submissive stuff... which we never got around to, but myy myyyy, she could move.

Never looked back since to be honest, she taught me everything I know.

She was a good woman.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Where do I find a girl who will teach me everything?
This is definitely a very interesting thread :) LoL ... I can't believe it's still going on since 2011!!?? Really!!?? You don't need any girl to teach you anything.. it will most likely just come naturally once you begin :) and just for the record, most older woman (since you see the 40's as being ''oldish'') enjoy having sex with younger guys...

Latest posts

Back