When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gift certificate from Metro, 2 days ago. But 4 bucks won't get me far lol.

When was the last time you felt free?

19 April 2005

When was the last time you smiled because you were happy not because it was the expected thing at the time?

Last night.  ( I took the toboggan that  I use for hauling firewood down the hill for a couple of runs  :D - its rained on the snow and froze - so it was super fast! and no broken bones ;)   )

When was the last time you saw a movie in a move theatre?

Pathfinder said:
Last night.  ( I took the toboggan that  I use for hauling firewood down the hill for a couple of runs  :D - its rained on the snow and froze - so it was super fast! and no broken bones ;)   )

When was the last time you saw a movie in a move theatre?

Wow that sounds a bit hairy

A couple of weeks ago Star  Wars

When was the last time you gambled...as in card game etc

Oh, I don’t gamble- I already know I would be dangerous.

When was the last time you performed a random act of kindness?

Just talking to a bored gloomy concierge trying to cheer him up

When was the last time you saw someone sleepwalking?

A few years ago. My daughters, like me, are heavy sleepwalkers. Caught one trying to sneak out of the house at 3 am, said she was going to play with her friend in the park lol. I said "sure, let me take you there honey" and brought her back to her bed. She climbed back in and zzz'ed lol.

When was the last time you wondered if you'd made the right choice or not?

Most every day. Sometimes life is “ six of one - half dozen of another “ and we just do the best you can and try to not beat ourselves up about it

When was the last time you had a nosebleed ?

Couple years ago. Bled spontaneously for no reason on the street with my ex. She' scared of blood, she almost passed out. Made fun of that and her for years, still do lol. Good times ;-)

When was the last time you played hide and seek?

About three years ago with a little neighbour boy I was looking after for a time.

When was the last time you went to a second hand/consignment clothing store?

Last week when I donated some clothes I cleared out

When was the last time you cut yourself and needed a sticking plaster?

I never use plasters, I let it bleed. I did have to bandage once because I was bleeding all over the place (used to work at a pharmacy, cut myself on the conveyor belt). Must've been around 2002.

When was the last time you had physical relations with a member of the opposite sex (or same sex, no discrimination here)?

Latest posts

Back