When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently said:
^ Congratulations you little piece of honeysuckle, I have enough agg in my life right now without receiving snidey posts and venomous PMs from someone who obviously gets a lot of pleasure from making people unhappy, so i'm leaving ALL, i'm sure that will satisfy your spiteful ego.

To my lovely friends on here, i'll keep in touch via email and wish all the decent people here a happy future x

Whoa, woah, don't leave somewhere you enjoy and your friends on account of me and a stupid post that wasn't even aimed at anyone in particular.

Though I'd appreciate it if you didn't slander me at the same time. I sent you ONE pm wanting clarification for a post I saw from you, related to some of our disagreements about forum games.
That's it.
And you never even replied back to it. So that was that, I thought. Nor do you or I even remotely post in the same places for me to reply to really anything else of yours, apart from said mild disagreements on the games.

I had no idea of your mental state and how easily riled any sort of comment could make you. I thought it was just a jokey comment at best, not thinking someone could take it personally, or even think of it as such.
So, for that, I apologize. Sincerely.

My opinions are strong but that doesn't mean I enjoy hurting people's feelings, regardless of what you might think. They don't go hand-in-hand.

(Back on topic)

I enjoy engaging in games with Jently too. Every day I look forward to our back and forth dialog. Without her here I think I'll lurk mutely for awhile.

The person who offended her.....your conduct is not admirable.

I do feel warm...rosy-cheeked and about to pull my sweater off.

The next person is getting hungry and thinking about food...

I'm not. Miracles do happen...

Hang on a minute... you guys have confused 2 separate threads... this is 'When was the last time?'

So... when was the last time you were confused?

Yesterday when I messed up this thread lol

When was the last time you held back something you wanted to say?

This morning ...sensitive teenagers eh🤐

When was the last time you had a laugh with your neighbour?

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Last night .  :) [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]When was the last time you danced?[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I don't remember. :( [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]When was the last time you did something for the first time?[/font]

sunlight_hope said:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]I don't remember. :( [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]When was the last time you did something for the first time?[/font]

:( 

Yesterday, when I posted on this forum.

When was the last time you saw the sea?

sunlight_hope said:
Many years ago.

When was the last time you went to the cinema ?

In January - tyo see Bumblebee. I'm lucky that I have children.

When was the last time you ate a strawberry?

Latest posts

Back