When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL.....back when Sebastian Bach was still hot.

When was the last time you heard a song on the radio from back in your heyday?

I still consider myself in my heyday, so this morning at the bank when a Ke$ha song was on the radio.

When was the last time you listened to a Skid Row song?

I have lotsa those tunes on my iPhone so daily.

When was the last time you had a grilled cheese and onion sandwich?

theraab said:
I still consider myself in my heyday, so this morning at the bank when a Ke$ha song was on the radio.

Ke$ha. Isn't her 15 minutes up yet?

Lonely in BC said:
When was the last time you had a grilled cheese and onion sandwich?

Never.

When was the last time you cleaned up dog vomit?

^I would like to meet her, just so I could ask, "Kesha, nice name. Do you spell that with an 's' or a dollar sign?"

Two weeks ago.

When was the last time you ran a red light.

About 5 years ago. I was blindsided at an intersection by a texting moron who ran a red light, so I'm sort of anal about it.

When was the last time you ate a doughnut?

Friday - Red Velvet Cheesecake. I had two pieces that day and I'm not sorry!

When was the last time you made a silly face at someone to make them laugh?

Far too long. I miss having someone around to act like a clown in front of and make smile. One time I broke my finger catching a frisbee like I was a ninja to make a girl laugh. The ring size for that finger is now one size larger.

When was the last time you took something apart, put it back together and realized you had extra parts on the outside that should be on the inside?

^Aww, that's so sweet, though. I hope she played nurse and took care of you while you healed. :p

Every time I mistakenly think I am able to do take something apart in the first place.

When was the last time you had pancakes?

Latest posts

Back