When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sprinted?

I remember I was at a crosswalk. I was manic from my bipolar and had lots of energy.

I pressed the button for the sign to say I can cross. When it was counting down, I got to a sprinting position and ran as fast as I could when it said go. I ran all the way till I lost stamina and the laid down on the grass in the park.

when was the last time.... you ate waffles?

Ooops!
Disregard this, me and Jently responded at the same time and I don't know how to erase a post!!! LOL

constant stranger said:
The last time I swam was June 23rd or 24th of this year, in the Blue Lagoon hot springs of Iceland.

When was the last time you climbed a tree?

^ ^ ^
Oh nothing special then  :D

Hmmm.....maybe about 8-9 years ago

When was the last time you bought something on line?

Last night. I bought a pair of shoes, the exact same make and style as a pair that I already have. I also bought a pretty cool folding knife. Not that I need another folding knife....it's just pretty cool.

When was the last time you sat in a classroom that was in session?

26 years ago or so!

When was the last time you plucked up the courage to do something that was outside your comfort zone?

Next Saturday...........yikes, what have I done?

When was the last time you bought a newspaper?

A couple of days ago, my neighbours have a new puppy.......Awww :)

When was the last time you went to a party?

Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa ha? ha?!

Sorry, I had a slight breakdown even imagining when it must've been. Oh, bright idea, I'll count a child's birthday party and say June!

When was the last time that you visited a market?

Hmm about 2 and a half months ago a small open air local one.
When was the last time someone called you to see how you are instead of wanting something?

user 130057 said:
A few days ago

When was the last time that you ate something that you really enjoyed?

An ice cream scone. JUST now lol.
Havent had one in years. Its really REALLY good.

When was the last time you got REALLY REALLY drunk?

The day after St. Patricks Day 2016. Not just a hangover. I drank an entire bottle of Jack Daniels in just over an hour then forgot the next however many hours, woke up in a completely different room, no recollection of anything, covered in vomit... as was the floor I was laying on. I spent the next 24 hours in bed feeling like death. Ah, good memories.

When was the last time you blacked out?

I'm guessing sometime in 2001. I quit drinking that year and stayed completely dry for 10 years. Now I'll have a few drinks but only socially. And I don't get drunk.

When was the last time you smoked some weed?

About 10 years ago. God only knows what it was but it knocked me off my feet, I felt really ill and vowed never to touch it again.

When was the last time you left a forum because you were disgusted with the attitudes of the members?

A couple of years ago. It was a FB group focused on survivalist prepping for apocalypse. They were all a bunch of Rambo wannabees drooling over some Mad Max future where they could get away with shooting anybody they didn't like.

When was the last time you read a book that you wished you could live the story of yourself?

I'm not sure it's ever happened. I tend to gravitate towards very dark fantasy/horror when it comes to books. Um, never?!

When was the last time you felt completely stumped?

Latest posts

Back