When women talk about sex with friends...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I hate people that talk about their sex lives. It's PRIVATE for a reason, people!

I do actually know a friend who gleefully updates their Twitter with info on their err, interpersonal relationships, sometimes even apparently mid-interpersonal-relationship.

It's pretty gross and exhibitionist. I stopped following it for that very reason :rolleyes:

Yeah I like that sorta thing to stay private. I am a private guy too. I've not told my friends much at all about my sex life. Only time I might have mentioned it is to educate them really. I think it's quite acceptable for guys to be open about sex but not for girls. Many years of guys just being open seems to mean it's okay. Even though I would rather not hear about it lol. I think I'd be happy if both I and any partner I had were discreet :]

I tend to say things that are somewhat genera, I guess. Like when talking with guys who are insecure about their size, I might say, "Well, X was huge, and he bruised my cervix. There are positions you just can't do with a really big one." I wouldn't say more or less to others based on gender.

SophiaGrace said:
miltonbradley said:
I think Barb and Hoffy want my cock

Cock is very general. Just because you have one, doesn't mean it's wanted.

rooster.jpg

Latest posts

Back