Where can I buy a good study desk?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrannySmith111

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good small desk that I can put in my room for studying. If it comes with some cabinets or drawers or whatever so I can put my books in it that would be nice too.

Anyone have any recommendations? So many desks to choose from lol

It really comes down to personal preference and price. Try your local box business centers like Staples.

It may have been useful to put where you're from, since I have no clue I don't know about any stores or sites that may be available to you.

I'm from virginia in the united states.

I've been looking at some desks from walmart and office depot. I just don't know which one to pick since there are just SOOOO many!

Just wondering if you guys have any specific recommendations.

Gotta think of your needs, what you'll be using it for. Like say for example if you are going to have a computer on it then it will need to suit that need. Room for the CPU, keyboard, monitor, etc, unless you are using a lap top then that cuts some of it down. If you want to use the drawers to put files in, then it will need the proper space for things like that. You don't want to buy a desk then realize, oh hey I can't fit *whatever* in this thing. Know what you want to put into it, use it for, the size requirements, and make sure the desk will fit those needs. You might find a closer look at some of those desks will end up ruling some out.

Latest posts

Back