Where do go when you feel lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get extremely down in the dumps from being lonely, I have a habit of going up high (which is ironic since I have an extreme fear of heights).
For example, back when I was in college, I would climb up on top of the university basketball colosseum and sit at the very highest part of the roof in the middle of the night.

i dont like being alone. if i feel i got no one to talk to i will watch films back to back or go gym

Where do I go when I feel lonely?

Let's see...someplace quiet where I could play aggressive or militaristic music on an mp3 player full blast to take out my frustrations.

Anyone else? :)

If the loneliness is not accompanied by depression, I usually go out for a movie, drive around, walk in the hill side, or just spend my time reading somewhere alone. Once in a while I have friends to hang out with. That's like once a month.

If the depression hits at the same time, I just stay at home pitying myself.

Browsing the net, youtube, forums, mails, watch movies, play some games that can end up fast, whatever can be possibly done in the net.

When I get bored of the net, I will find myself a comfortable bed to lie down, play some musics I like, yeah there is some musics that can make me listen repeated non-stop.

Bored of that too? Last time I would say I will decide to have something to eat, but I usually buy the ingredients and cook it myself at home. Now I do not prefer eat anymore, having overweight is not worth it, I need to exercise more for all the food I put into my mouth, so no more eating here now.

No net, no music, no eat, how? Easy.. I just go to sleep or pick something that can make me brainstorm my head and think a lot until I fall asleep.

Latest posts

Back