where do you go?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sean

where do you go when you no longer want to live but cant stand the idea of dieing? i'm from England, possibly the worst place to be lonly, everyone just points and laughs when you fall, people too afraid to offer you their hand because they will fall as well, there are people that care about me, but im too tired to look for them, so lonley, so afraid, so dead, where do you go when your there?

Well when I feel like that, the only way to go for me is back up again. I hate feeling down and depressed, so when it happens I try my best to deal with whatever it is that's affecting me. It can be a very hard thing to do at times, but it does work for me.

I curl up into a little ball underneath the blankets with a teddy bear

i love teddy bears

It was a long time ago i had feelings like that. But i'd recommend something like NeverMore suggested. Like our own little booster here. =)

hm. It sucks being lonely no matter where you are. At least, here in California if you're lonely people just make fun of you for it. As if it's your fault. But I don't know, I go to the park or wander around downtown by myself when I feel lonely.

thank you, all of you, it feels great knowing somebody understands :) a lot of people where i come from are hard nosed and when something like this happens they have a 'get on with it' attitude, its great that there is somewhere i'm accepted

wow thats a great video robin, sometimes i dream about living in the middle of nowhere for months on end. I would love it.

Awww you are so sad. Dont be like that! We all should choose a day to meet and hug everybody until we all get happy lol. Does anyone has a huuuge house? I can cook! Cooljohn can sing and theres a guy that plays guitar but i cant remember his username. Anyway!!! When im tired of living and dont have courage to face the death, i just go to my bed. I take so many pills as i need and i sleep and sleep and sleep and when i wake up everything is fine again. But dont do that! Its not a smart thing!
Hi, mr sloth! I hope you are fine and happy!!!

Qui plays the guitar and I don't have a big house but your always welcome to come and cook for me :D

You are right sean there is a lot of hard nosed stupid ignorant ppl over here. My Guss would be its the same all over the world in that way tho.

Music helps me when am feeling like that. Sometimes it don't help me probably cos am always lessening to it. When that happens I feel just like you. The feeling that I have no where to go. But like Blue Sky said, When your that down there is only one way you can go. And that's up.

evanescencefan91 said:
wow thats a great video robin, sometimes i dream about living in the middle of nowhere for months on end. I would love it.

Yeah, me too. I'd love to just get out into places like in the video. I'm so busy nowadays though but i'll definitely come back to this before i'm middle-age, lol.

Bluey said:
Qui plays the guitar and I don't have a big house but your always welcome to come and cook for me :D

lol That was cute! But i was thinking in a party! Of course without the loud music cause i hate to scream to be heard. I cook pretty well btw u.u You would get fatty!!! x)

Ohh i forgot to say, Robin and Bluey, i didnt understand the new rule =/ If i do something wrong, please, tell me.
Hi, sloth! Im great!!! The alergy putted me down but now im fine, happy, in a good mood and going to take my baby (its a poodle named Bia) to go out. Kisses you all and have a happy day =*

Luna said:
Bluey said:

lol That was cute! But i was thinking in a party! Of course without the loud music cause i hate to scream to be heard. I cook pretty well btw u.u You would get fatty!!! x)

lol I would enjoy getting fat though :D I could always take over my Nana's house :D she has a big one. I could just kick her out for the weekend lol She could come live here why we wreak her place with one big lonely life kick ass party :cool:

Luna said:
Ohh i forgot to say, Robin and Bluey, i didnt understand the new rule =/ If i do something wrong, please, tell me.
Hi, sloth! Im great!!! The alergy putted me down but now im fine, happy, in a good mood and going to take my baby (its a poodle named Bia) to go out. Kisses you all and have a happy day =*

oh your not doing anything wrong at all.

Haha, i'd enjoy getting bigger too! I'm thinking about starting working out again, but last time i did i worked too hard and kinda messed up my joints, lol. So i could use some fat to burn into muscles! ;)

Luna, You're behaving as good as anyone. =)

I go for a walk in the woods with my dog ( the only friend I have) and do something a little off the wall. I take a black pen and I find a smooth bark tree and wite my feelings on it. Then I think about the reaction of someone finding it, you know they are thinking what the Heck! It makes me smile.

I go sit in my car,with the music turned up loud. Sometimes I don't actually drive anywhere. I'll just sit in there and think about stuff. Oh and lately, when I've been feeling down, I bake cupcakes! =)

Latest posts

Back