Where do you spend more time?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could go out and do things but honestly I do not understand where people (1) find the time and (2) find the energy.

Mostly outside of work I check out: previously tv; bribart; this board; and some entertainment weekly sites that recapped tv shows I missed.

walk dogs all day and pet sit, then drawing. watching movies, listening to music, taking care of my mom and being with my furr babies.

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
I wish I could go out and do things but honestly I do not understand where people (1) find the time and (2) find the energy.

Mostly outside of work I check out: previously tv; bribart; this board; and some entertainment weekly sites that recapped tv shows I missed.

Exactly, people say i must go out more, but my question is ok but where? I cannot go to cinema, restaurants,... alone.

In the other hand i spend many time at work, on the gym or at home on the internet.

I spend the majority of my time, sleeping and in some sort of fantasy land, no longer play video games, went from watching 5-10 hours of anime daily for 2 years to watching it now perhaps 1 episode a week. I seem to waste away little bits of time here and there and it adds up and I can never really focus on something.

I spend time on the internet at Pinterest and ALL.

I spend time offline making art and music, reading and writing, playing with cats inside and outside. When I leave the house, and I'm not at work, I'm at the only thrift store left where the help isn't BSC.

This is just my current routine. It's always changing.

Latest posts

Back