Where the woman at?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaybeSomeday

Reaction score
Ladies, what would be your most romantic idea of meeting a guy for the first time?

ie: Guy randomly asks you on a date, where or what should it be?

Let it rip. I'm curious.

Think the most important thing is to have the opportunity to talk more intimately. I would love a fun activity and then food at a place where we could talk. I'd rather have a hot dog on the hood of a car then some place super fancy and posh. Dating shouldn't be about the days where you dress up in a suit or extravagant dresses. It's about the fit in all the normal days of your life.

Definitely outdoor.
Walking in a park or just in the streets.
May be to add a little bit 'sport' is also ok, like running, cycling, climbing or rollerblading(Is that why I don't date?:)

I share the same views as both of you ladies, thanks for taking time to answer me.
My perspective does reflect a society in which most want the posh lifestyle.
In my experience, this makes it super hard to meet someome.
I live on a small holding, not far from a city and various other towns.
I find it difficult to go hang in pubs and clubs as I'm in my higher 30's and its just not my scene anymore.
Outdoors, ocean, mountains, fields and anything that makes me feel like this is another magic moment we get to spend at the grace of our Holy Creator. What can beat that?
Now, knowing my preference, view and situation. Maybe you can help me with another question.
Where would I meet someone that shares the same views.

I used to play golf, and went to the club weekly. No luck there, we are a bunch of blokes. Anyway, I digress.

What would you suggest would be a great way for me to meet new woman that might share my values and views.

Looking forward to your response.

I wish I knew.
I have no idea where one can meet someone. Those who can usually answer like "anywhere".

What options do you have? Hiking groups? Local forum for outdoor lovers? Ocean, than surfing groups?
Maybe meet someone when just walking if it's possible.

I share the same views as both of you ladies, thanks for taking time to answer me.
My perspective does reflect a society in which most want the posh lifestyle.
In my experience, this makes it super hard to meet someome.
I live on a small holding, not far from a city and various other towns.
I find it difficult to go hang in pubs and clubs as I'm in my higher 30's and its just not my scene anymore.
Outdoors, ocean, mountains, fields and anything that makes me feel like this is another magic moment we get to spend at the grace of our Holy Creator. What can beat that?
Now, knowing my preference, view and situation. Maybe you can help me with another question.
Where would I meet someone that shares the same views.

I used to play golf, and went to the club weekly. No luck there, we are a bunch of blokes. Anyway, I digress.

What would you suggest would be a great way for me to meet new woman that might share my values and views.

Looking forward to your response.
If I had any idea of how and where to meet a wonderful, honest, kind and gentle man to share my life and his with , I would be the first to share it with you....I have no clue ..where to go...

Maybe volunteering at some different places would be somewhere to start? 💕
I have volunteered many times, no men, I also looked into Senior centers although I am a little too young for them, and I have no interest in book clubs or card games I don't know how to play...

I wish I knew.
I have no idea where one can meet someone. Those who can usually answer like "anywhere".

What options do you have? Hiking groups? Local forum for outdoor lovers? Ocean, than surfing groups?
Anywhere is actually correct...you can meet someone at the deli counter in a supermarket...

I wish I knew.

Many if those. Just with covid now they are mostly closed.

I don't believe I look or act desparate....in my area...because of Covid not much is open, there is no where to go...no clubs, groups, nothing...if you don't meet someone at the Deli counter , you don't meet anyone...it's so disheartening, trying to have faith this will go away , along with people's nasty attitudes that I come across so much, people are so angry, I'm not....and maybe meet some new friends and a partner...mine have all passed...so I am alone in this journey...of course God is always with me...

Latest posts

Back