Where to Buy a Kindle eReader

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Authellef

Hello guys advice would be greatly appreciated. Should I buy the Kindle Wireless Reading Device? I'm contemplating of purchasing it for my family as a special gift item still I would like to know your recommendations before I go and get it.

Do you have something different better I can get by myself for similar price??

Thank you very much!

818Op.jpg

Actually I am. Clever way of triggering e-reader adds on the forums!

Amazon.com is a better site to get information from.... go there.

I prefer books, too, but I'm running out of space, and I'm tired of accidentally taking books back to the library late. *sigh*

I hear ya, sister.

Polar said:
Clever way of triggering e-reader adds on the forums!

Not all that clever. You should've been around for the spammer "buying" bras and panties for his sister :p

Can anyone say creeper?

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I hear ya, sister.

Polar said:
Clever way of triggering e-reader adds on the forums!

Not all that clever. You should've been around for the spammer "buying" bras and panties for his sister :p

Can anyone say creeper?

Well it was her birthday... (un)

AMAZON.COM BEST SITE FOR KINDLE BUY NOW SPECIAL OFFER KINDLE FIRE AMAZON.COM FREE SHIPPING.

Tentacles! You need to get back to me! People are pestering me regarding my story and I dunno if you even read it yet.

eReaders are kind of a waste of money in my opinion. I have a free app on my phone that allows me to read books. It does the job for me. :p

Sira said:
eReaders are kind of a waste of money in my opinion. I have a free app on my phone that allows me to read books. It does the job for me. :p

Yeah, but then you're still staring at a backlight instead of E-ink. Also, reading on a tiny phone screen and turning pages every 5 seconds can be very uncomfortable for some people.

zaphodity said:
Peter Lorre said:
I prefer genuine books over ereaders. It just feels wrong.

Yes, but think of the TREEEEES !!!!!!....(Breaks down sobbing)

Books can be recycled!

nerdygirl said:
Tentacles! You need to get back to me! People are pestering me regarding my story and I dunno if you even read it yet.

AAAAUUUGH sorry! I have it on bookmark... just haven't had time to get around to it!! :( sorry!

I'll read it soon. :D

Badjedidude said:
nerdygirl said:

AAAAUUUGH sorry! I have it on bookmark... just haven't had time to get around to it!! :( sorry!

I'll read it soon. :D

You'd think a fella would actually WANT to read dirty stories written about him. Well, sorta about him. *chuckle* If you're too busy, let me know so I can get somebody else to edit it so I can post it online... kind of a Christmas gift for the fans.

Latest posts

Back