Which ability would you choose?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which ability would you choose?

• Eating without getting fat

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Eidetic memory

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Never get tired

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Be liked by everyone

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • None, I don't want any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I want to Learn The Things. What things? All The THINGS!
Eidetic memory it is.

Never feeling fatigue might cause death if it was like congenital analgesia. Just because you don't feel tired doesn't mean your body's not being worn down. Very dubious ability to have. Much nope. And there are many people who just aren't able to gain weight. Not being able to get fat doesn't necessarily mean they are healthy, especially if they're ingesting junk food by the boatload. I'd rather have a normal metabolism and have great control and willpower. Now there's a realistic ability to aspire to.

Wow, NOBODY said they wanted to be liked by everyone! I think that really says something.

I'm with you Aisha. I always wanted to learn all the things. ALL THE THINGS!

Solivagant said:
I think I'd pick eating without getting fat. I was stuck between that and eidetic memory, but my memory is already pretty good and as fond as I am of absorbing as much information as I possibly can, I think eating without getting fat would in practical ways make life more enjoyable than having an eidetic memory. I donno though, still wavering on it... Never getting tired is one I was stuck on too, because I get worn out quite easily these days and I wish everyday living did not sap so much of my energy. But I don't really mind getting tired in general, and for me there are benefits to not being awake all the time (even though sleep brings nightmares). I am world-weary and often lonely, and sleep can be a welcome respite.

/Overanalyzing

Maybe, but I like your thought process.

I chose eidetic memory. It was between that and being liked by everyone, but maybe with my memory, I could learn how to be liked more easily.

Latest posts

Back