Which companies or brands do you hate? Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DayvanCowboy

Reaction score
A good example is how people hate Apple products because to them the products are overpriced. 'Paying for the brand and not for the quality'.

I would have to say the Axe body spray commercials. Also the people who use their products are kind of creepy. No offense to anyone here if they use it.

Anything else that you feel the same way about?

DayvanCowboy said:
I would have to say the Axe body spray commercials. Also the people who use their products are kind of creepy.

Lmao how many have you met and how do you know these people are using Axe? :p

I hate the Bayer Schering company. They are EVIL. They make evil medicines and promote them as safe. BULLSHIT!!! They're responsible for the suffering of millions of women around the world. They fresia up women's mental and physical health, fresia up their sex lives, fresia up their hormones, fresia up their belief in themselves. Bayer Schering sucks :club:

Well, any company that makes birth control pills suck...
And believe me, I'm ALL for birth control, just NOT those evil pills.

DayvanCowboy said:
I would have to say the Axe body spray commercials. Also the people who use their products are kind of creepy. No offense to anyone here if they use it.

Usually I hate axe, but last year they launched 2 limited edition fragrant "shock" and "recover". Both are ******* LEET. I use them.

I hate all Sony Ericcson mobiles, idk why but just something against it.

Oceanmist23 said:
DayvanCowboy said:
I would have to say the Axe body spray commercials. Also the people who use their products are kind of creepy.

heh. I used to hang out with two people that swore by the product. They kind of looked and acted like the types that thought women would swarm to them if they used it. Then again I am not really surprised when I think about their tastes in other things.

Vodaphone, when they make a useful deal, phone, item...i'll let ya know :p

TNA, it's not wrestling...they're in a ring with 6 sides, and it just makes me sick that decent wrestlers messed off..

I'll come back to this thread, because there are loads of them..

DELL. But not for their products. It's their tech support that blows ass. :p

DayvanCowboy said:
Oceanmist23 said:
DayvanCowboy said:

heh. I used to hang out with two people that swore by the product. They kind of looked and acted like the types that thought women would swarm to them if they used it. Then again I am not really surprised when I think about their tastes in other things.

My bf uses Lynx (Axe to us :p) and he's not a ****** or anything. :)

Brand I hate would have to be the iPod. Now I dun really have anything against Apple. I've used their computers and I must say that I'm rather impressed with them, but not iPods, or anything starting with an "i" (such as iPhones, etc.) I just don't trust them as I've always had problems with the iPod I had and saw that many others had/have glitches/problems with theirs and since then I've been distrustful of them.

I just have to say to the people who know others or use Axe themselves that by no way I meant to sound like everyone who uses it is a greasy ******.

I am just speaking from my experience and I think their commercials are atrocious.

mmmmm...I'll take being a greaser but no are douch'in allowed on the west side of the tracks.

Honestly, I hate Charmin Toilet Paper. If you ever need a reminder that you went to the bathroom (all day long) then just wipe with Charmin. After a while, you won't even need to get nemore, you can just use what's been with you all day long. I keep picturing the commercial with the bears and the baby bear has pieces of paper all over his azz and I wanna yell out ' that's it, you use Charmin!'.
:club:

I hate Telstra. Their internet and phone deals seem okay, but when you try to use either, it turns out to be honeysuckle. I had to change internet companies a month ago because our Telstra one would cut out every twenty minutes. Plus, when you tried to call them, they were quite ridiculous.

The Sony Corporation: The company is run by monsters.

Monsanto: They are pure evil.

Any company that uses unsolicited phonecalls as a method of collecting business gets put on my list of places to avoid.

My phone is for my convenience, not anyone else's. If they want to use it for their business practices they can pay the bill and offer me a percentage of sales.

DayvanCowboy said:
I just have to say to the people who know others or use Axe themselves that by no way I meant to sound like everyone who uses it is a greasy ******.

I am just speaking from my experience and I think their commercials are atrocious.

Lol so are the tag and bod comercials :p I use axe, but not religously. I just like how it smells, and people tell me I smell good...

For the brits, Axe is known as Lynx in this country.

Yes, it's nasty.

Irishdoll said:
Honestly, I hate Charmin Toilet Paper. If you ever need a reminder that you went to the bathroom (all day long) then just wipe with Charmin. After a while, you won't even need to get nemore, you can just use what's been with you all day long. I keep picturing the commercial with the bears and the baby bear has pieces of paper all over his azz and I wanna yell out ' that's it, you use Charmin!'.
:club:

I almost needed some Charmin after reading this post! Ha!

Steel said:
For the brits, Axe is known as Lynx in this country.

Yes, it's nasty.

The commercials or the smell of it?

I like the smell but the commercials are quite ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back