Which companies or brands do you hate? Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DayvanCowboy said:
... They kind of looked and acted like the types that thought women would swarm to them if they used it. ....

But the commercial promised that they would. Even had video to prove it.

Minus said:
DayvanCowboy said:
... They kind of looked and acted like the types that thought women would swarm to them if they used it. ....
But the commercial promised that they would. Even had video to prove it.
Axe irritates me as well. They make outlandish obnoxious claims. And to top it off perfumes are mildly toxic, which is why they can cause some people to feel sick if they are around them.

Seriously, every fragrant of axe smells like poop other than the 2 limited edition ones.

The list...

Ugg
Abercrombie & Fitch
Hollister
Old Navy
Levi Strauss
Walmart (in general)
Hewlett-Packard
Sprint (worst service ever)
R.J. Reynolds (Tobacco Death Squad)

The Companies/brands that I hate:

Microsoft
Dell
K-Mart/Sears
Texaco
Mcdonalds

My favorite brands/companies

Hewlett-Packard
Sony
Burger King
Pepsi

Walmart! I ******* hate Walmart. Seriously. I also hate...celebrities that make their own perfume. WTF. No. And...CoverGirl and L'Oreal and Dove and...all the companies that test on animals. I also tend to dislike PC's.

Well I didn't like Microsoft, but my mind has changed there.

I don't like...

Fast food chains...
McChuckers
KFC
Oporto
Burger King

but I will eat from small take away shops, hamburger with the lot! MMmmmmm!!!

other than that

Telstra, major phone company in Australia. They are a RIP OFF.

I hate companies who hire celebrities to promote their products, like I'm just gonna run out and buy a MyTouch 3G because Whoopie Goldburg is on TV holding one, or like if my meal planning for tonight is gonna be influanced by Tony Stewart on TV cramming a Whopper down his throat.

Latest posts

Back