Who do you think i am based on my posts?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

ilios

I'm always interested in seeing how people percieves someone based on what they post on the internet so I thought that maybe we could evaluate each other based on the posts we've made here!

So who the hell am i to you?

I have no clue..... Haven't seen enough posts by you to make a judgement call yet.

I learned my lesson on making snap judgements last week... :)

Well this subjects MAY require some investigation of the former poster.

Yes, snap judgements are hardly correct. But nevertheless we do them and i find them interesting!

Maybe people dont wanna know what kind of snap judgement people made of them?

I don't mind being wrong about things, so I'll jump to some snap judgments, here goes:

- You are smarter than average
- You are depressed, not because the world sucks, but because you haven't found a place for you yet
- You don't really believe you're ugly, but you're looking for validation anyway (you are clearly good looking)
- Despite sitting in your room all day, smoking pot and playing video games, etc., you are not actually lazy - you just can't think of anything better to do. School, work, etc. bore you (see the first entry).
- You have shitty friends and should get new ones (that last part is me editorializing)
- Life hasn't turned out like you thought it would, not because you thought it would be different, but because you really didn't think about how it would turn out.
- I used all my psychic powers to intuit these answers - if they are wrong, then you have your answer about the other worldly stuff

theraab said:
I don't mind being wrong about things, so I'll jump to some snap judgments, here goes:

- You are smarter than average
- You are depressed, not because the world sucks, but because you haven't found a place for you yet
- You don't really believe you're ugly, but you're looking for validation anyway (you are clearly good looking)
- Despite sitting in your room all day, smoking pot and playing video games, etc., you are not actually lazy - you just can't think of anything better to do. School, work, etc. bore you (see the first entry).
- You have shitty friends and should get new ones (that last part is me editorializing)
- Life hasn't turned out like you thought it would, not because you thought it would be different, but because you really didn't think about how it would turn out.
- I used all my psychic powers to intuit these answers - if they are wrong, then you have your answer about the other worldly stuff

Wow. maybe im like an open book because you are 90% correct. (i cant really adress me being smarter than the average and i dont really know how that shines through my emotional rants here, but thank you.) The only part i kinda disagree is me not believing im ugly. Ofc i need validation, like any other being. But my self hatred has oozed into my confidence and i find myself unable to accept the way i look, despite trying to tell myself that im super ultra mega hot.

Do you want me to make snap judgements of you? (im asking because im a bit embarrassed from even making this thread, and i tried making snap judgements on LonelyInAtl but ended up deleting them with a guilty concience. )

ilios said:
Do you want me to make snap judgements of you? (im asking because im a bit embarrassed from even making this thread, and i tried making snap judgements on LonelyInAtl but ended up deleting them with a guilty concience. )

Feel free.

Do me do me!

Things like this are fun but I'm an open book on here anyway - I've said a lot of personal things about myself in a relatively short amount of time and posts - only thing I haven't yet mentioned is what a massive pervert I am. Oops! Just did!

I also make stupid jokes.

Wait, I forgot, it's supposed to be someone else guessing these things, not me telling them freely.

I.P Freely.

I'm curious what your judgement about me is, too. People don't give their opinions freely, so it's a good chance. Go ahead.

You should have left it up. Not much that anyone can say that really has an effect on me anymore, especially from people I don't know and will never meet in person. :p

I'm pretty much already aware of the snap judgements people make about me, especially if they meet me in person.

^^^I was mostly being sarcastic.

But go ahead if you feel like it.

You have 12,000+ posts to read through to see who I am, though... so good luck! :cool:

Badjedidude said:

You have 12,000+ posts to read through to see who I am, though... so good luck! :cool:

Like I said before, these are snap judgments - I don't need 12,000 posts to form an opinion. All I need is that one post of a picture of you with a neck-beard. The neck-beard tells me the following:

- There are no mirrors in your house
- You're egotistical but temper it with a false sense of humility
- You use humor and an inflated portrayal of confidence to protect that fragile ego
- You have moderate success with women (but would have more if you shaved that neck-beard)
- You do a job that you think is beneath you

If it wasn't you that I remember having the neck-beard, then ignore all of the above.

theraab said:
Badjedidude said:

Like I said before, these are snap judgments - I don't need 12,000 posts to form an opinion. All I need is that one post of a picture of you with a neck-beard. The neck-beard tells me the following:

- You use humor and an inflated portrayal of confidence to protect that fragile ego
- You have moderate success with women (but would have more if you shaved that neck-beard)

If it wasn't you that I remember having the neck-beard, then ignore all of the above.

Ooooh do me next Psychoanalysis Smurf :3

perfanoff said:
theraab said:
Painters, Perf and BJD - were you asking me or the OP?

both :)

- You are highly analytical, and I would guess you work in the sciences or engineering (I may have read that somewhere, though)
- Your scientific outlook/analytical view is a stumbling block to your relationships, but you find some consolation in the answers that it can provide about those relationships
- You get frustrated that people can't see your best qualities
- You look down on far more people than you realize
- I am going way out on a limb here and will guess that you have some kind of phobia, like a germ-phobia

theraab said:

Both!

memememememe do me next omg pleeeease!

(I may or may not be presenting myself as either narcisisstic or desperate for the approval of others in an attempt to throw you off the scent... or this could just feed you more info and well honeysuckle idk)

:club:

theraab said:

Wrong! I have four mirrors. How else to pluck the long, coarse hairs from my back?

theraab said:

I don't even pretend to have a sense of humility. It's all ego, baby. Wrong again!

theraab said:

I'm not sure why a large ego would necessarily be fragile... but I do seem to display a confidence bordering on insanity.

theraab said:

HEY NOW! Some chicks dig neckbeards. And yes, I'm fairly successful with womenfolk.

theraab said:

Wrong! I love my job. It's exactly what I want to do with my life, and I'm currently climbing higher within my job.

Maybe I should shave my beard and see what you say then. :p

theraab said:
perfanoff said:
theraab said:

both :)

- You are highly analytical, and I would guess you work in the sciences or engineering (I may have read that somewhere, though)
Yes

- Your scientific outlook/analytical view is a stumbling block to your relationships, but you find some consolation in the answers that it can provide about those relationships
Too true

- You get frustrated that people can't see your best qualities
Yes, if people can't understand the things I'm most proud of, I can't fathom them able appreciate me for who I am.

- You look down on far more people than you realize
Half true. More like, on far more people than I admit to.

- I am going way out on a limb here and will guess that you have some kind of phobia, like a germ-phobia
Not true

3.5/5 not too sloppy :)

Latest posts

Back