Who Else Needs A Job?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, once I get a better means of transportation I'd like to volunteer with animals again. Perhaps I could volunteer with the local mural community too.

I would say it is still about having marketable skills. IT skills remain valuable, as well as technical certifications; if you have a BS in a engineering field, you're going to have a much stronger chance of having a job than one without.

marketable skills are the ones that you dont necessarily get certified for.

planning, cooperating, leading, communicating, influencing, research, - project based stuff... it kind of pulls everything together.

MadMonkè said:
marketable skills are the ones that you dont necessarily get certified for.

planning, cooperating, leading, communicating, influencing, research, - project based stuff... it kind of pulls everything together.

True, but it can be difficult to advertise those skills to future employers without a piece of paper to demonstrate it. Obviously, though, if you can organize and sell, there are plenty of opportunities for you - you probably would be getting that job in the first place from just selling yourself!

Latest posts

Back