Who here would you like to estabish a relationship with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caesium said:
Minus, Bluey, evanescencefan91, ... punisher ... Caesium, lingo, Pasha Selim, Estreen,..., HatedOne4Life, suedehead42,

Thank you.
Did you make an export to a "comma-separated values" list from a kind of database :D ? I saw you are good at computers

I am also glad to see punisher in the list. :)

Pasha Selim said:
Caesium said:
Minus, Bluey, evanescencefan91, ... punisher ... Caesium, lingo, Pasha Selim, Estreen,..., HatedOne4Life, suedehead42,

Thank you.
Did you make an export to a "comma-separated values" list from a kind of database :D ? I saw you are good at computers

And i'm glad to see you're in the list aswell :)

EveWasFramed said:
Well, depends on what kind of relationship.
If I wasnt already married, there are several, here on the forum, who I think it would be wicked cool to hang out with. :D
Not gonna mention any names. :p

Thank you. I am flattered. :D
Ha ha ha

My compliments to you and Naleen. :)

Pasha Selim said:
Caesium said:

Thank you.

That's exactly what I did :)

I like everyone here

Well until I read this thread the thought had never occasioned me but on reflection, I extend a cordial invitation to anyone who's interested here to join the somewhat waifer-thin ranks of my disciples.:D

wolfshadow said:
Well until I read this thread the thought had never occasioned me but on reflection, I extend a cordial invitation to anyone who's interested here to join the somewhat waifer-thin ranks of my disciples.:D

Can I be a minion, rather than a disciple? Yeah - minions have more fun. :p

i want to be a minion too!!!! lol

Establish relationship... without detailing what kind of relationship....:

Punisher, Oceanmist, Wolfshadow, Sanal, Steel, Lonesome Crow, DayvanCowboy

Love you guys ;)

Caesium said:
Pasha Selim said:
Caesium said:

Thank you.

I like everyone here

*points to me* o_O?

Zak1.0,Zak2.0,Wabbit, Samba,Oceanmist,Pasha Selim, Estreen,Eve,Ithought........
Can I just take everyone from ALL?
hehe Love you all. :)

People I had a (more or less) significant interaction with in recent months:

:DPeople dear to me - Sanal, lingo, Naleen, punisher, Eve
:)People I like - Estreen, bluey, Minus, brian, evanescencefan
:shy:people I respect - Caesium, Steel, Grundel, Frostburn, sammy

Since it's all about lists, catagories and sub divisions here's mine.

Eve, Bluey & Sammy are my friends.

Steel, Minus, Lonesome Crowe are pillars of this site and I have an enormous amount of time for all three.

Caesium, Little Budda, Unacceptance, SophiaGrace, Dayvancowboy, ExtensiveLDL & Van Hooligan fall into a niche of people that that for varying reasons I admire but concurrently, don't quite have enough common ground with to try and befriend.

Everyone else I'm neutral towards and I honestly dislike no one.

Van Hooligan said:
Caesium said:
Pasha Selim said:
Caesium said:

Thank you.

I like everyone here

*points to me* o_O?

Oops, my bad >_< your name wasn't supposed to be in that list

Latest posts

Back