Who here would you like to estabish a relationship with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sammy said:
i want to be a minion too!!!! lol

Establish relationship... without detailing what kind of relationship....:

Punisher, Oceanmist, Wolfshadow, Sanal, Steel, Lonesome Crow, DayvanCowboy

Love you guys ;)

:( I'm not on your list:(

sniff sniff

Vanny-Poo, Jah'mal Uddin -aka- Sanal -aka- Sanla -aka- Zak, Knight, Sammy, Oceanmist23, PieBeNice, Steel, EveWasFramed, Stella, Pasha Selim, XspydurX (Zombie Mofo), Evanescencefan91, Mikey, Red_Apple, Frostburn, Minus, Bluey, Lonesome Crow, VanillaCreme, Haven, SophiaGrace, DayvanCowboy, Samba101, Caesium, Kevin, Bluey, iwasaloverb4thiswar, MissWrite and THE Skorian :D

i look at this topic and think: HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

punisher - respectful, funny, good listener, muslim(note for slow ppl: he isn't but this a lolable joke between us), actually on when u want him on and vantastic

VHX - biggest ego of ALL, full of vanity, makes quick jokes, upgrade to sanal (zak2.0 will get replaced soon though by the newer upgrade) and an ******* to ppl
i mean c'mon people o_O

although pun does have a gf now so i guess allah rly does hate me :'( (note for slow ppl again: he isn't but this a lolable joke between us still)

having said that maybe you guys like being abused by an english wigga boy :S

I'd like to start a relationship with Vanillacreme's Avatar.

Van Hooligan X said:

punisher - respectful, funny, good listener, muslim(note for slow ppl: he isn't but this a lolable joke between us), actually on when u want him on and vantastic

VHX - biggest ego of ALL, full of vanity, makes quick jokes, upgrade to sanal (zak2.0 will get replaced soon though by the newer upgrade) and an ******* to ppl
i mean c'mon people o_O

although pun does have a gf now so i guess allah rly does hate me :'( (note for slow ppl again: he isn't but this a lolable joke between us still)

*blushes* :p

Don't worry, Vanny-Poo. We all love you, you Muslim (note for slow ppl: he isn't one, he's actually a Jew (note-in-note: Israel FTMFW!)) wigga boy :D

And i added MissWrite (Y) to my already HUGE list :)

Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:

i mean c'mon people o_O

Don't worry, Vanny-Poo. We all love you, you Muslim (note for slow ppl: he isn't one, he's actually a Jew (note-in-note: Israel FTMFW!)) wigga boy :D

I am offended by this comment, i demand his warning level go up by 5%! :mad:

Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:

i mean c'mon people o_O

I am offended by this comment, i demand his warning level go up by 5%! :mad:

oooh 5%, that would make me badass :cool:

Ok, this is some serious bumping.

Um, Laila, Christine, Jen, Rabbit (wasn't sure if she'd let me use her real name (wary)), Christina, and Sean.

(hello) to you all

Did you see my beard? It's magnificent. (wary)

Also, I want to establish a relationship with Miltonbradley. (hello)

And um Soph. She seems awesome. :cool:

Latest posts

Back