who,s the tallest persin on ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5' 8" *sigh* I want to be shorter.. I can't tell how many times I get asked to reach something o_O

Yes,I was allways the tallest girl,it was bad when I was in highschool,I was bullied a lot,but now it's the one thing I like most about me!

Hi,Gabriel!:)

Arachne said:
5' 8" *sigh* I want to be shorter.. I can't tell how many times I get asked to reach something o_O

I remember,once my ex boss told me he should give a raise because I don't lose time with the ladder like the other employees!Never seen a raise for all the years I've worked there!

Lacrecia said:
5'3 heh... I guess I'm the shortest so far.

no sorry, im 5 foot flat.

I am sure there is someone shorter than me lurking around here.

sothatwasmylife said:
6'I" am also a target for elderly ladies who are in need of a jar of Marmite from the top shelf...😗

When I shop, I seem to attract short Asian ladies who can't reach the top shelf. :p No, that's not a racist comment - a lot of short Asian ladies shop where I do. lol

SophiaGrace said:
Lacrecia said:
5'3 heh... I guess I'm the shortest so far.

no sorry, im 5 foot flat.

I am sure there is someone shorter than me lurking around here.

*chuckle* My kid is your height. :p
Also, a close friend of mine is only 5' tall as well.

I'm 5'9 - supposedly average, but I seem to be dwarfed by the majority of men. My mum barely scrapes 5ft and my grandparents are 5'4 and 4'11, so I'm amazed I even reached that height.

Cavey said:
I'm 5'9 - supposedly average, but I seem to be dwarfed by the majority of men. My mum barely scrapes 5ft and my grandparents are 5'4 and 4'11, so I'm amazed I even reached that height.

hey Cavey, with those biceps no one can dwarf you ;)

Peaches said:
Cavey said:

hey Cavey, with those biceps no one can dwarf you ;)

Haha. That gave me a giggle. Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back