who,s the tallest persin on ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've dealt with my fair share of head blows. The vast majority have been relatively mild and not really memorable. There have been, however, just a few occasions where I endured a head blow so intense that my vision went to black-and-white and I clung perilously to consciousness. With age and wisdom, I'm now much more careful, thusly experiencing far fewer head blows than in years gone by. I have mixed feelings regarding this. As a tall man, I suspect this may be cyclical in nature, in which case I may be long overdue for one of those soul-jarring head blows. If it does happen, I'll do my best to survive and to persevere, if for no other reason than to inspire fellow severe head blow survivors everywhere.

jd7 said:
I've dealt with my fair share of head blows. The vast majority have been relatively mild and not really memorable. There have been, however, just a few occasions where I endured a head blow so intense that my vision went to black-and-white and I clung perilously to consciousness. With age and wisdom, I'm now much more careful, thusly experiencing far fewer head blows than in years gone by. I have mixed feelings regarding this. As a tall man, I suspect this may be cyclical in nature, in which case I may be long overdue for one of those soul-jarring head blows. If it does happen, I'll do my best to survive and to persevere, if for no other reason than to inspire fellow severe head blow survivors everywhere.

If the blows happen to your forehead you could always wear a basebal cap with a brim on it to prevent it this way.

If the blows are to other parts of your head i dunno what to say other than fashionable cushioning in the form of a hat.

Applying the same principles used by Blind people when they use canes to help them navigate and prevent themselves from bumping into things.

'Twas a double entendre ;-)

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:

If the blows happen to your forehead you could always wear a basebal cap with a brim on it to prevent it this way.

If the blows are to other parts of your head i dunno what to say other than fashionable cushioning in the form of a hat.

Applying the same principles used by Blind people when they use canes to help them navigate and prevent themselves from bumping into things.

jd7 said:

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:

Oh.

LOL :D

jd7 said:

Oh man...I knew that must've been done on purpose. Nobody can write something like that casually, leaving at least a dozen very wrong ways for interpretation. :p

Latest posts

Back