who,s the tallest persin on ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Scootch said:
I'm 6ft :D getting jeans long enough.... no chance!

I don't know if you have them over where you are, but Gap and Old Navy have a Tall option for jeans. They're pretty long, so you may want to check that out.

Unfortunately Callie, we don't have those brands here.. There are some brands that do longer lengths but they tend to only do them on their expensive lines :(

Scootch said:
TheRealCallie said:
Scootch said:
I'm 6ft :D getting jeans long enough.... no chance!

I don't know if you have them over where you are, but Gap and Old Navy have a Tall option for jeans. They're pretty long, so you may want to check that out.

Unfortunately Callie, we don't have those brands here.. There are some brands that do longer lengths but they tend to only do them on their expensive lines :(

Did some research, if you're interested. Gap has a UK site and Old Navy will ship internationally.

Pretty tall. Do you seek a job? if not, I have one for you. There are high shelves you could reach for me :D

:) Everybody asks me to do that, I wonder why? Always happy to help, Lacrecia :)

Raven22 said:
Pretty tall. Do you seek a job? if not, I have one for you. There are high shelves you could reach for me :D

:) Everybody asks me to do that, I wonder why? Always happy to help, Lacrecia :)

Because they are short surely! or lazy like me lol
aww thank you.

Latest posts

Back