Who Snowboards/Skis here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you ski or snowboard ?

• Ski

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Snowboard

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

innerfyre

Reaction score
Hey all,
So I am curious...who all snowboards and skiis here? If you do, what kind of resorts/mountains have you been to? What kind of skiing do you enjoy?

I have done both, although I much prefer snowboarding and is what I am doing at the moment! I have skiied/snowboarded all of my life and intend to keep it as an activity all through my life :).

I have been to Whistler and Silverstar in BC and Steamboat in Colorado. I grew up 5 minutes from a place called Blue Mountain 2 hours north of Toronto, ON.

It is really the only outdoor activity I have kept and still love it :)

So lets hear it!

Snowboarding <3 Dit it in Italy and France. Planning to go with some friends to Austria around February. Although I think I might have to skip it because I need my money elsewhere:(

both r sumthng i would really like 2 do
doesnt snow here tho
LoL
but its definitely on my 2do list when i move!!

I used to ski, still have ski equipment, but haven't done it in ages.

Since I'm in Florida I don't know what skiing is. :p

But we're going on vacation soon and I'll be able to ski for the first time there. :D

Cross country skiing since ... for as long as I can remember. Steep slopes still scare the living daylights out of me, though. :p

I have gone down black diamonds. I just never did the double or triple black diamonds. Was never that skilled.

Usually avoided jumps.

I loved speed. Going straight down less steep runs is fun. Just have to make sure you can stop and don't hit anyone.

Haha yea, I definitely love powder covered bowls that are just absolutely breathtaking to hop into on the top of places like Whistler when the weather is nice. If you EVER get a chance to do some serious powder skiing/boarding...TAKE IT! You will NEVER regret it...it is one of the most amazing things you can do.

Not to mention even just being on the mountain when the sun is out, its absolutely beautiful. I honestly can say its the most amazing thing I have ever done.

Equinox said:
Cross country skiing since ... for as long as I can remember. Steep slopes still scare the living daylights out of me, though. :p

I love cross country skiing, it's so tiresome though :D

Latest posts

Back