Who totally rocks your skull?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toxic-tears said:
armor4sleepPA said:
I want to be a skull rocker... whose skull can I rock? If you need a good skull-rocking, just let me know... :)

lol.. can you rock my skull?.. hehehe... bang it if you want too.. hahaha

??????

armor4sleepPA said:
I want to be a skull rocker... whose skull can I rock? If you need a good skull-rocking, just let me know... :)

Laie_54.gif
U rock my skull.
d_martini.gif
I'm proud of u, man. I cant do half of the things

bb.gif

u can

sorry, I didnt tell u that b4
girl_cray.gif

Aww.... Kristen! *big, big hugs!* Dude... my smiley guy looked ripped! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Toxic Tears! I'd love to rock/bang your skull. *looks for a large object that makes a loud bang*

That's easy; Bluey, because he's been through some real tough stuff and he's still got a great sense of humour and Robin because he exudes such wonderful qualities that knowing him is truly a pleasure..

Qui said:
Nominate Jeremi, even though I haven't seen him around in forever and never really talked to him when he was here, he gave me the link to the free hugs vid on youtube... hence the *hug* thing we got going here. Jeremi, I must say you rock.

Very kind of you, thanks! Certainly didn't expect to get mentioned in this thread ^^

I would like to thank Jales. I know we haven't talked in a looong time, but I still remember you as a very kind and honest soul, and one of the first people I talked to here. Thank you ^^

Haven't talked to anyone one on one here lately, so I can only say that EVERYONE on this forum rocks my friggin' skull! Best forum on the internet, no doubt. Thank you people

Keep the dream alive

I nominate three people, bluey,qui fodderboy

Bluey because he always has something great to say when you are feeling down and who posts the most cheerful songs ever whether they be some raging European techno or Feist, and one of these days I'll make it across the ocean and have a beer with that man:D

Qui because she is one of the most interesting people here, who feels like a character from a book. Her smarts go well beyond her age and I'm sure she will be able to succeed at any goal she focuses on anything from being a doctor to becoming a successful writer

Fodderboy because the mere mention of his name makes me giggle with images of him staring down a pirate or smiling over a bowl of some strange concoction of boos and dough and.....chocolate chips...or something:p

I started to post a reply (names) but decided not to. There as so many wonderful, caring, funny, warm and intelligent people here, that I'm afraid that I would inadvertently leave someone out.

((((((hugs to all))))))

EveWasFramed said:
I started to post a reply (names) but decided not to. There as so many wonderful, caring, funny, warm and intelligent people here, that I'm afraid that I would inadvertently leave someone out.

((((((hugs to all))))))

I'll share my list..

List

Minus said:
EveWasFramed said:

((((((hugs to all))))))

I'll share my list..

List

lol, I like that :) Very smart.

There is this chemistry professor at my university who rocks my skull, he comes in from 4 to 7 pm on Sundays to help students with their chem work, he doesn't get paid for it or anything, he even brings his dogs from his house with him. He will explain or help you with anything no matter how clueless you seem he never gets frustrated and you can ask him about any number of questions and he will explain them to you in an unexplainable way that just makes things click. And if that session on Sunday wasn't enough to make him awesome, he also stays from 5:30 to 7 pm every weekday as well, he doesn't get paid to do that either..

So three cheers to one of the kindest souls I know:)

NeverMore said:
There is this chemistry professor at my university who rocks my skull, he comes in from 4 to 7 pm on Sundays to help students with their chem work, he doesn't get paid for it or anything, he even brings his dogs from his house with him. He will explain or help you with anything no matter how clueless you seem he never gets frustrated and you can ask him about any number of questions and he will explain them to you in an unexplainable way that just makes things click. And if that session on Sunday wasn't enough to make him awesome, he also stays from 5:30 to 7 pm every weekday as well, he doesn't get paid to do that either..

So three cheers to one of the kindest souls I know:)

he sounds like the sort of person who teaches because he honestly loves to teach.
kudos to him.

Latest posts

Back