Who totally rocks your skull?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armor4sleepPA

Reaction score
There are so many wonderful people on here! Each night someone seems to say the right words to make the pain easier, and we all become a tighter-knit community as a result. I thought I'd start a thread where we could recognize/thank someone who made our day particularly nice...

To start, I nominate NeverMore! He totally rocks my skull, as he always has something uplifting to say, and seems to be on at just the right time. Thanks for being you, NM. Don't forget we're here for you when you're feeling down! And, stay away from those farmers with pitchforks!

I nominate evanescencefan91 for being fun and positive. Pretty much always makes me smile. I've said this before, but if you're going to be a professionally crazed fan then that would be the band for it. Yeah, anyway that's my vote.
Made my day particularly nice by saying I was good at guitar, even if she has no proof of this at all. Stroke the ego, great way to make a person feel quite nicely about themself. ;)

Tonight's nomination for me is : E.M.E. Yes, with her thoughtful comments and entertaining posts, she always nakes a visit to the forum rewarding. Thanks for being such a vital and dynamic part of our family!!!

Thanks armor, that made my day:D

I nominate IgnoredOne, his strive to become better is an example to us all and he has given some of the best advice to a number of problems, truly a wise individual, I'll be one of the first to buy the books he writes:D

You're very welcome, NM... and, I totally agree! IO is definitely one who rocks our skulls on a daily basis! He is an inspiration, and I wish him the best as he methodically endeavors to make improvements in his personal life. You're right; his books will be interesting!

ohhh, qui your so sweet, thank you. I can't resist

*glomps*

I nominate qui, not just becuase of what she said,(of course that does make her even cooler) I was planing on nominating her before i saw it. For being one of the most awesomness people i know. She is always so warm and welcoming. She made me feel at home here when i first joined.

Oh and she also has one of the bests tastes in music too. she's continually creative and funny. And i can't imagine how dreary and empty my life would be without her comforting hugs.

My hat goes off to Qui

:D

Yay for Qui!!! She totally rocks our skulls! Great choice, EF... I love this thread! A way of giving kudos to those who are really great to us! Hmm... who will be our next elected skull rocker????

I nominate Chris2
empathy.gif
For being so strong and still here.
empathy2.gif

Colette said:
I don't like to play favs so I'm gonna say everyone! And it's the truth.

Ya, think I have to go this route to....

Though maybe it's not the right choice, I dunno.

I nominate tomuchnothing for being a good friend that loves my talkativeness.. And for always my arms wide open.

Colette said:

I hope no one thought my purpose behind this thread was to play favorites! I just thought it'd be nice to have a place to recognize people in particular for something specific they do... not a popularity contest; rather, a chance for everyone to get individual recognition that they deserve... and I envision everyone on here getting on the thread at least a couple of times, because everyone does so much for everyone else!

So, sorry if anyone took it that way... and... you all rock my skull!

A4S

armor4sleepPA said:
Colette said:

I hope no one thought my purpose behind this thread was to play favorites! I just thought it'd be nice to have a place to recognize people in particular for something specific they do... not a popularity contest; rather, a chance for everyone to get individual recognition that they deserve... and I envision everyone on here getting on the thread at least a couple of times, because everyone does so much for everyone else!

So, sorry if anyone took it that way... and... you all rock my skull!

A4S

its ok A4S.. We understand the purpose of this thread.

Everyday, there must be somebody that really rocks your skull.. Everyone here are awsome people. But there is really a person that cought your attention, who puts a smile on your face or just made you feel better at that single moment.

In this way, you just show your appriciation by recognizing them in this thread..

Its like giving them a big round of applause.. :D

Ye I like this thread cos like there is a lot off ppl here and all top ppl in that every one of you deserve to find happiness, love and contentment in life. I truly believe that us lot here are a rear bred in deed. We understand how to be decent to one another because we know what its like to not have another. In other words we appreciate other ppl and there friendship moor then I would say most do in the world. I don't think you would fined many sailfish ppl here.

But because there are to many to get really close to and understand that means that most of the time you get closer to the one are two ppl that you tell everything to. There is far to many ppl here that I would like to spend a lot moor time in getting to know better. But simply have not got that much time available to me. I would say know one would have that much time.

The person on here that I would say knows me better then all the rest on here is Queen Cleocatra who absolutely rocks my skull :D That's probably cos I have spoke to her moor then any other person here. Its just who you end up talking with the most I think. just because you have one person you think a lot of cos of the past you have with that person dose not mean its putting any other person down. I would not be insulted at all if no one here thought as me as there favorite person. And near should anyone else. It just means that someone else has took the time needed to rock someone else's skull. That just means that the sight is working as it should do. This is a lonely life doing what it dose best. Making that special friend that we all need from time to time. If only we all did not live so far away from one another.

Well I'm gonna say that the person who rocks my skull most around here has got to be NewBirth :)
And then I'll line up each of you to each day that goes by. Hope that doesn't sound too general but honestly I do note everyone here who's currently an active member though I may not speak to some of you much ;)

Everyone is great here, it's like being lonely makes you automatically a super person:p

I'd like to nominate tennisgirl, she is really fun to talk to, and she is really good at cheering me up, thanks for being such an awesome person:D

i've met so many amazing people here over the past year.. and I hope to meet more. Of course I love everyone here though..but right now these are some people who I've spoken to during my time here who Rock my SkUlL

AirBug rocks my skull
AnArcist rocks my skull... and my socks lol.
AngryLoner rocks my skull
Eyael..(who i miss) rocks my skull
(Trying to remember Jakes username) rocks my skull
JustLost rocks my skull
Lonewolf rocks my skull
LostandConfused rocks my skull
Mink rocks my skull
SadRabbit rocks my skull
Sinlaw rocks my skull
Skorian rocks my skull
Trent rocks my skull

and of course.. YOU rock my skull!
wow I'm surprised my head is still attached to my body =)

NeverMore said:
Everyone is great here, it's like being lonely makes you automatically a super person:p

That made me laugh, I'm glad I typed in "I am lonely in google."

I nominate IO his journal gives me a lot of inspiration

Latest posts

Back