Who totally rocks your skull?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
I'd like to nominate tennisgirl, she is really fun to talk to, and she is really good at cheering me up, thanks for being such an awesome person:D

Aw, thank youu!!!! You rock my skull, too!!

I'm saying Angryloner. He's such a freakin' AWESOME person and everytime I talk to him, my skull is tottalllyy rocked!! :p

I think all the people on here deserve the skull rocker status! Everyone I've had the pleasure of getting to know, and everyone else too!! :D

tennisgirl said:
NeverMore said:
I'd like to nominate tennisgirl, she is really fun to talk to, and she is really good at cheering me up, thanks for being such an awesome person:D

I'm saying Angryloner. He's such a freakin' AWESOME person and everytime I talk to him, my skull is tottalllyy rocked!! :p

I think all the people on here deserve the skull rocker status! Everyone I've had the pleasure of getting to know, and everyone else too!! :D

Well, thanks very much tennisgirl :D

Firstly I'd have to nominate tennisgirl as well, I don't know what I'd do without my daily skull rocking from her :p. She keeps me sane and above water :D

Secondly I'd like to nominate Jales. She was the first person I ever met on here and I am very glad I did, she is a wonderful friend :). She rocks my skull!

Thirdly, EF91 rocks my skull! always a pleasure to talk to her :)

I think everyone here is great, everytime I come here, my skull gets rocked!

I think i better finally nominate some skull rockers, it been a long time coming!!! :D hehehe

I have four people i would like to nominate and as others have said everyone here should be nominated but for now these four shall have to do :D

Ok firstly i would like to nominate stone-rose, ever since i started talking to her she has made me laugh so much and even when im feeeling so so so low she always manages to cheer me back up again, she's the bestest.

Secondly is Toxic-Tears. She is another awsome gal. One of the first people here to talk to me lots and she always makes me feel happy...and she gives me lots of hugs!!! :D arms wide open!!

Thirdly is Mink. Although ive only recently just started talking to her a bit more she is a very kind, caring and thoughtful person who is always there for me whenever i need to talk about anything, she also understands my craziness!!! yay!!!

And last but not least is tennisgirl, she was also one of the first to talk to me here and she always makes me laugh and whats even better she loves new zealand! lol yay!!! hehe

So thank you everyone, you all rock my skull :D

tomuchnothing said:
I think i better finally nominate some skull rockers, it been a long time coming!!! :D hehehe

I have four people i would like to nominate and as others have said everyone here should be nominated but for now these four shall have to do :D

Ok firstly i would like to nominate stone-rose, ever since i started talking to her she has made me laugh so much and even when im feeeling so so so low she always manages to cheer me back up again, she's the bestest.

Secondly is Toxic-Tears. She is another awsome gal. One of the first people here to talk to me lots and she always makes me feel happy...and she gives me lots of hugs!!! :D arms wide open!!

Thirdly is Mink. Although ive only recently just started talking to her a bit more she is a very kind, caring and thoughtful person who is always there for me whenever i need to talk about anything, she also understands my craziness!!! yay!!!

And last but not least is tennisgirl, she was also one of the first to talk to me here and she always makes me laugh and whats even better she loves new zealand! lol yay!!! hehe

So thank you everyone, you all rock my skull :D
Thank you! You rock my skull too :)
Craziest (in a good way) and very cool person on here that I've met.

Skorian, thanks for being there 4me and always available, u have no idea h/m I appreciate ur time
empathy.gif

hope ur feeling better 2day
empathy2.gif

tomuchnothing said:

Awwww <3 That makes me so happy to hear ^_^ *huggles*

I'm gonna also add:

sloth4urluv- he's such a nice guy and silly. And he's also very intelligent even if I don't know what the hell he's talking about sometimes *shifty eyes* XDDD *pokes*

blak000- even though I've only recently begun chatting with him, he's a really cool guy and he shares my love for Asian films! Hahaha. Very nice guy.

Thanks to admins,Bjarne and Princess Cleocatra, for making this forum possible
gamer3.gif
Laie_94.gif
empathy2.gif
empathy2.gif

empathy3.gif
praising.gif

Laie_75A.gif
Laie_75B.gif
Laie_75C.gif

Princess Cleocatra and Bluey thank u guys!

Bluey, I didnt think u'd actually remember to change it!!!!!! thanks for being so nice!!!
cool0012.gif

stone-rose said:
blak000- even though I've only recently begun chatting with him, he's a really cool guy and he shares my love for Asian films! Hahaha. Very nice guy.

Aww, thanks stone-rose! :p

For me, it has to be:

Stone-rose: Also because she likes Asian films, and because she's such a positive and sunny person. She's also a nice person to talk to!

IgnoredOne: I really respect a lot of the things he has to say, and he seems like someone with a lot of experience in life. Also a great person to talk to.

Kristen said:
Thanks to admins,Bjarne and Princess Cleocatra, for making this forum possible
gamer3.gif
Laie_94.gif
empathy2.gif
empathy2.gif

empathy3.gif
praising.gif

Laie_75A.gif
Laie_75B.gif
Laie_75C.gif

Princess Cleocatra and Bluey thank u guys!

Bluey, I didnt think u'd actually remember to change it!!!!!! thanks for being so nice!!!
cool0012.gif

WOW! What a jazzy post :D loving all the smiles :D

Well, Princess Cleocatra did the name change for you :D She good like that.

Oh, and your moor then welcome :shy:

Nominate Jeremi, even though I haven't seen him around in forever and never really talked to him when he was here, he gave me the link to the free hugs vid on youtube... hence the *hug* thing we got going here. Jeremi, I must say you rock.

Kristen said:
Skorian, thanks for being there 4me and always available, u have no idea h/m I appreciate ur time
empathy.gif

hope ur feeling better 2day
empathy2.gif

Your amazing!

AngryLoner said:
tennisgirl said:
NeverMore said:

Well, thanks very much tennisgirl :D

Firstly I'd have to nominate tennisgirl as well, I don't know what I'd do without my daily skull rocking from her :p. She keeps me sane and above water :D

Secondly I'd like to nominate Jales. She was the first person I ever met on here and I am very glad I did, she is a wonderful friend :). She rocks my skull!

Thirdly, EF91 rocks my skull! always a pleasure to talk to her :)

I think everyone here is great, everytime I come here, my skull gets rocked!

Jales lately has been thinking she has no friends... :(

armor4sleepPA said:
I want to be a skull rocker... whose skull can I rock? If you need a good skull-rocking, just let me know... :)

lol.. can you rock my skull?.. hehehe... bang it if you want too.. hahaha

Latest posts

Back