Who would you torment for a day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

OK, this is supposed to be funny - nothing gross or serious, ok?:p

If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose, and how would you torment them?

My parents...cause they're dicks..O wait....I do that all the time. I'd like to find some little 12 year old over Xbox live that swears every two words and put him into a room with a tape saying "You're a n00b" over and over playing on high volume.

I bet Eve is gonna lock me so I can't see her typos

I'd lock Zak in a room and make him type for hours and hours and then I'd post EVERY typo he made on the Chat Hijinx forum! :club: :club:

Naval_Fluff said:
... I'd like to find some little 12 year old over Xbox live that swears every two words and ....

Must be pretty common

Oh hell yes...I would to get back at that **** purple over stuffed lizard that infest my life
for a couple of years. I hate you..U hate me ..we're all one big messed up family.

Edited for content - Minus

Minus said:
Naval_Fluff said:
... I'd like to find some little 12 year old over Xbox live that swears every two words and ....
Must be pretty common

Naval_Fluff said:
More like an infestation :p

I did hear one in the other room. I figured he must have had his buddies to play bad ass with.

EveWasFramed said:
I'd lock Zak in a room and make him type for hours and hours and then I'd post EVERY typo he made on the Chat Hijinx forum! :club: :club:

SuperD.png

Looks like you, Zak...

I'd torment Zak for these oversized, supersized smileys on the forum.

Naval_Fluff said:
Minus said:
Naval_Fluff said:
Must be pretty common

More like an infestation :p

don't worry guy's. van is slowly destroying 12 year old's dreams of being a good gamer

oh sorry i must be 'host' every single game even though i can't ever connect to a pubic match in GOW2

seriously...you own with hammerburst and ppl whine at you
screw a day, make it a lifetime :p

Latest posts

Back