Why am I deserted?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sorryfaith

I am a man in my mid-20s. I am so lonely. My only sister killed herself a few months ago, and the only woman who ever loved me is happy without me. The world is moving on without me. I have a lot of love to give but nobody wants it. I am heartbroken every day. Thanks for listening I guess.

Sorryfaith,

I am so sorry to hear things are so rough for you just now. I hope you can get a little comfort from talking it over with people on here. Things will move on for you I'm sure but I guess that doesn't seem possible to you right now. What happened to your sister is heartbreaking. I hope you are going to be ok

I know how you feel, my father commited suicide, and my ex/gf (who I truly loved) has moved away and married, she is happier, better off without me, I know what it's like to be unwanted, and forgotten, sad when even your creator had forgotten you, guess he was to busy making sure my ex's life was great(even though she never prayed).

Aww! *hugs*

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, I also lost a brother, but he was 3 and it was to natural causes. I hope your life gets better, remember you can always come here for support. ^^

Hi Sorryfaith,

I'm very sad to hear that you lost your sister. Did she share any reasons why she felt like she had to take her own life? I'm so sorry for you and your family. This must be the roughest time in your whole life. You can make it through this, and you can make it through anything. Please register so we can all be here to help you out. Please PM me if you want to talk privately about anything. I'm here for you.

LG

Hi brother, one has to face such dark periods of life occationally. how you manage such situations decide your future. don't brood on your gloomy thoughts, go out try to love trees, birds, butterflies and nature, they will not betray you. don't put a permanant hope on any human beings. be happy, A brother who faced equal situations from India

your thread wa so sad, it almost made me cry, but don't really understand why, i'm very sorry for your sister, it seems to be so much pain, i also have a sister and a brother, i couldn't liv ewithout them, i hope you'll feel better, i'm sure your sister wanted you to be happy;
my regrets, and i hope you rlife will get so much better!
a big hug!

Hi Sorry,

Hugs. You're so welcome. Please register if you like.

Did your sister have a history of depression?

Yes, she did. She was bipolar. She did a lot of terrible things. I am going through right now what she was going through and I can't ask her what I'm supposed to do because she's gone. I'm down to 3 friends and a mother and that's it. I work, I go to the gym everyday for 2+ hours per day to combat boredom and loneliness, and the rest of the time I sit at home feeling ashamed of myself and feeling alone. All I ever wanted was to be in love. My whole life, that's all I wanted. I have never been truly in love with another person and I would trade everything for it. I passed on a loving relationship (like a fool) because I wanted to be in love. For some reason, even getting a girl interested in me has been 50x harder for me to find than other people... and I'm not sure why. I'm smart, handsome, funny, motivated, caring, a great listener, loving, romantic, but for some reason woman treat me like honeysuckle. I can't figure it out and I'm scared to death of dying alone. I don't want to fight with a girl, I just want to love and be loved. It's really that simple and it's all I want and for some reason God says I can't have that.

That's it man, we live in some sort of prison colony, in the sense that our mind is unable to establish bonds with other humans.
Maybe it was willfully planned by someone, the hidden masters of this universe, maybe we were too dangerous to be left around without some sort of limitation... so they forced us to remain alone, a condition in which we can't do anything.. (like conquering the universe etc.)

Latest posts

Back