Why can't I just pull the trigger?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the-alchemist

Reaction score
I hate this flaw about myself. My friends like me, and I'm not ugly. I'm not mentally retarded, I haven't done anything bad. But yet I just can't pull the trigger because I'm a pathetic coward. I'm so scared of approaching girls.

From time to time, there have been moments tents where I walk down the streets for example, and girls have even smiled and said 'hi' to me. For any dude, this would be a massive confidence booster but for me, I'm still scared shitless to approach girls. I still have a low view of myself. Despite the fact that many people have told me that I'd make a great boyfriend and that girls would be lucky to have me as boyfriend.

Whether that is true or not, it's not up to me to decide. But it's starting to get to me now that the sun has emerged and I see all these couples walking around in the beautiful weather. Why does every guy get a girlfriend, why does everyone find love except for me? That is the missing piece of the puzzle, otherwise, I have great friends, my studies are going relatively well, I'm physically healthy. I mean, I'm not some psychopath, I'm not born with mental retardation. So why in the ******* name can't I pull the trigger and be confident? The conditions are there

Okay, well, it seems like you can see there's a difference between how you view yourself and how others view you. Just accept that you aren't perfect and that no one else is either. Everyone has their insecurities/flaws. Be yourself. Smile back, it'll make the girl feel good too. :)

Two things:
-Believe in yourself. Scratch that,be yourself with the volume turned up,and view every women as "that girl in the corner of the class who just isn't that pretty" (no offense to anyone here-)
-If you still have problems in being yourself,see the video in my sig.

VanillaCreme said:
Why are you so scared? We don't bite or anything.

If you did bite, we could just say that you're a ***** and think it was all about you.

But to be rejected feels like I'm:
a loser
ugly
pathetic
hopeless
blah blah blah

So we (I) don't take the chance because we (I) feel bad enough already and am scared to death that we (I) might end up feeling even worse!

I miss the days when females would make it obvious that they were interested in me. It's been way too long.

We do make it obvious a lot. Guys just don't pick up on it. But, it's clearly not the females. It's issues you have with yourself.

SophiaGrace said:
Poueff said:
"that girl in the corner of the class who just isn't that pretty"

Uhm. I'm that girl. :(

Doubt it. Most of those girls are also delusional and pc princesses,so they don't realise what's going on and aren't lonely,or if they are,they are too delusional to realise that. But that's beside the point,unless proven otherwise,you're pretty. So yeah,I really don't think most people here are those kind of people (cause I don't know most people here and can't judge that).

Hell,I'm confident as they can be,and they pulled the classic "(...) has a crush on you" April fools prank,and when I realised it,the one difference from before is that I now know that that girl is interested in a friend of mine,which is a plus.

the-alchemist said:
I hate this flaw about myself. My friends like me, and I'm not ugly. I'm not mentally retarded, I haven't done anything bad. But yet I just can't pull the trigger because I'm a pathetic coward. I'm so scared of approaching girls.

From time to time, there have been moments tents where I walk down the streets for example, and girls have even smiled and said 'hi' to me. For any dude, this would be a massive confidence booster but for me, I'm still scared shitless to approach girls. I still have a low view of myself. Despite the fact that many people have told me that I'd make a great boyfriend and that girls would be lucky to have me as boyfriend.

Whether that is true or not, it's not up to me to decide. But it's starting to get to me now that the sun has emerged and I see all these couples walking around in the beautiful weather. Why does every guy get a girlfriend, why does everyone find love except for me? That is the missing piece of the puzzle, otherwise, I have great friends, my studies are going relatively well, I'm physically healthy. I mean, I'm not some psychopath, I'm not born with mental retardation. So why in the ******* name can't I pull the trigger and be confident? The conditions are there

Why don't you try a PickUpArtist Bootcamp?

I plan to go to one of those around September time.

Just make sure you have $$$ ready.

FIRST,

Poueff. That cvnt you have in the bottom of all your posts is a total moron. She's the reason why dudes like the OP are having problems. If anything SHE is the bland one. Another dumb cvnt who thinks what she has between her legs is special.

the-alchemist,

You've just gotta go for it dude. My friend and I use to go to the local campus in our town back home and just go up and talk to girls. We got rejected hard sometimes but we also started getting dates. I WISH I had the balls to do that stuff by myself. The bottom line is it's a numbers game. DUDE if you've got girls smiling at you that's half the **** battle right there. You must be a good looking young man, lol. But for real dude.

whocares said:
Poueff. That cvnt you have in the bottom of all your posts is a total moron. She's the reason why dudes like the OP are having problems. If anything SHE is the bland one. Another dumb cvnt who thinks what she has between her legs is special.

See the full video. You probably just saw the first bit and only heard she saying that "nice guys are bland,pathetic and forgettable".

She's basicly trying to say that if you should break out of your barriers. She has another vid (maybe even in this one,I don't remember) that she states that a friend of hers that is an awesome guy overall,gets into "nice guy" mode with girls. According to her,he's perfect and like a brother to her,but never had a gf because of it. Only if he'd be himself,he'd get more women than the average PUA. But he wasn't being himself,he was being what he thought was best. The generic,bland and forgettable nice guy.
Side note: Nice Guys =/= Good guys
For more info,see the actual vid.

Yeah,she doesn't speak for all women. She's as close as we can get though.

PS: It's called a signature. I don't just write the same stuff over and over again at the end of my posts.

Latest posts

Back