Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's from M, taken while Peter Lorre's doing the famous monologue:

"Immer, immer muss ich durch Sraßen geh'n, und immer spür' ich: Da ist einer hinter mir her - das bin ich selber - und verfolgt mich, lautlos, aber ich höre es doch, ja, manchmal ist mir, als ob ich selber hinter mir herliefe! Ich will davon, vor mir selber davonlaufen, aber ich kann nicht, kann mir nicht entkommen, muss, muss den Weg gehen, den es mich jagt, und rennen, rennen, endlose Straßen. Ich will weg, ich will weg! Und mit mir rennen die Gespenster von Müttern, von Kindern, die geh'n nie mehr weg. (schreiend) Die sind immer da, immer! (lauter) Immer!!! (noch lauter) Immer!!!!! Nur nicht, wenn ich's tue, wenn ich (würgt einen imaginären Hals). Dann weiß ich von nichts mehr. Dann... dann stehe ich vor einem Plakat und lese, was ich getan habe, und lese und lese. (berührt die Brust mit den Händen, schreit) Das habe ich getan? Aber ich weiß doch von gar nichts! Aber wer glaubt mir denn, wer weiß denn, wie es in mir aussieht, wie es schreit und brüllt da innen, wie ich tun muss... will nicht (schreit) muss! will nicht... muss! Und dann schreit eine Stimme, und ich kann es nicht mehr hören! Hilfe, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht".

Translation:

"Always, always do I have to walk through streets, and always do I feel: There is someone behind me - that is myself - and chases me, soundlessly, yet I do hear it, yes, sometimes it is as if I myself ran behind me! I want away, run away from myself, but I can't, can't escape, must, must follow the path it chases me, and run, run endless streets. I want away, I want away! And with me run the ghosts of mothers, of children, and they never leave! They are always there, always. (louder) Always! (still louder) Always!!! (silently) Only not when I do it, when I... (grabs an imaginary throat with his hands). Then I know nothing anymore. Then... then I stand in front of a poster and read what I have done and read and read. (touches his breasts with his hands, shouts) It was I who did that? But I don't know of anything! But who will believe me, who knows what it looks like in me, how it screams and rages in there, how I have to do, don't want to, (shouts) must... don't want to... must! And then a voice screams, and I can't take it anymore! Help, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't".

it's the horsehead nebula, IC434

'a region or cloud of interstellar dust and gas appearing variously as a hazy bright patch'
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009

it's visible during the winter nights should you live in the northern hemisphere, or care to look for it lol

This is Psyduck (Koduck), a pokemon. Psyducks appear stupid to confuse their enemies. Although, usually they're just battling a headache. I identify with them to a certain extent. Sort of unwanted and just plain annoying, especially to Misty. Rofl Pokemon reference. You mess with them though and they will go psychokinetic on your ass. Also, bulbosaurs can suck my balls. My ovaries, I mean. Bulbosaurs can suck my ovaries.

Mine is just my eye, there isn't much else to be said about it, hehe. I just liked the way the photo came out.

0CI355A said:
This is Psyduck (Koduck), a pokemon. Psyducks appear stupid to confuse their enemies. Although, usually they're just battling a headache. I identify with them to a certain extent. Sort of unwanted and just plain annoying, especially to Misty. Rofl Pokemon reference. You mess with them though and they will go psychokinetic on your ass. Also, bulbosaurs can suck my balls. My ovaries, I mean. Bulbosaurs can suck my ovaries.

Is this why you hate them? :eek:

f0no60.gif

Peter Lorre said:
0CI355A said:

Is this why you hate them? :eek:

f0no60.gif

No, actually. That's pretty awesome. 0.0

Mine is the cropped version of a picture I took in Germany. I HATE bees/wasps/whatever and am terrified of them, but while I was there, there were tons of them, constantly flying near me and scaring the crap out of me. Anyways, at one point, one went in my empty glass of Coke and a relative of mine put a coaster on top, trapping it. I love this picture because the bee is like, giving me a super pissed off look, meanwhile I'm sitting there and really enjoying the moment. >:)

Peter Lorre said:

"Immer, immer muss ich durch Sraßen geh'n, und immer spür' ich: Da ist einer hinter mir her - das bin ich selber - und verfolgt mich, lautlos, aber ich höre es doch, ja, manchmal ist mir, als ob ich selber hinter mir herliefe! Ich will davon, vor mir selber davonlaufen, aber ich kann nicht, kann mir nicht entkommen, muss, muss den Weg gehen, den es mich jagt, und rennen, rennen, endlose Straßen. Ich will weg, ich will weg! Und mit mir rennen die Gespenster von Müttern, von Kindern, die geh'n nie mehr weg. (schreiend) Die sind immer da, immer! (lauter) Immer!!! (noch lauter) Immer!!!!! Nur nicht, wenn ich's tue, wenn ich (würgt einen imaginären Hals). Dann weiß ich von nichts mehr. Dann... dann stehe ich vor einem Plakat und lese, was ich getan habe, und lese und lese. (berührt die Brust mit den Händen, schreit) Das habe ich getan? Aber ich weiß doch von gar nichts! Aber wer glaubt mir denn, wer weiß denn, wie es in mir aussieht, wie es schreit und brüllt da innen, wie ich tun muss... will nicht (schreit) muss! will nicht... muss! Und dann schreit eine Stimme, und ich kann es nicht mehr hören! Hilfe, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht".

Translation:

"Always, always do I have to walk through streets, and always do I feel: There is someone behind me - that is myself - and chases me, soundlessly, yet I do hear it, yes, sometimes it is as if I myself ran behind me! I want away, run away from myself, but I can't, can't escape, must, must follow the path it chases me, and run, run endless streets. I want away, I want away! And with me run the ghosts of mothers, of children, and they never leave! They are always there, always. (louder) Always! (still louder) Always!!! (silently) Only not when I do it, when I... (grabs an imaginary throat with his hands). Then I know nothing anymore. Then... then I stand in front of a poster and read what I have done and read and read. (touches his breasts with his hands, shouts) It was I who did that? But I don't know of anything! But who will believe me, who knows what it looks like in me, how it screams and rages in there, how I have to do, don't want to, (shouts) must... don't want to... must! And then a voice screams, and I can't take it anymore! Help, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't".
Have you thought about help Pete? your avatar is Rik Mayel in the final Blackadder series.Get help man NOW!

Mine is a picture of a "Knight" in a re'enactment show last summer.It was just in some pics in my album.It was the last place I took my Dad before he died at 87. Nothing meaningful at all.Just thought it suited.

Mines is Sasuke Uchiha from the anime and manga Naruto.
He's my favourite character, I like the strong silent type characters all the time.In short, Sasuke is boss. :p

Jilted John said:
Peter Lorre said:

Translation:

Have you thought about help Pete? your avatar is Rik Mayel in the final Blackadder series.Get help man NOW!

Mine is a picture of a "Knight" in a re'enactment show last summer.It was just in some pics in my album.It was the last place I took my Dad before he died at 87. Nothing meaningful at all.Just thought it suited.

(l) Rik Mayall!

"All right men, let's do-oo-oo it! The first thing to remember is: always treat your kite like you treat your woman!"

I HAD MY HANDS ON A SET OF MELLON ONCE UPON A TIME...
it's ok..we're going to blow up the pic and use it as wall paper in our master bedroom. it's really art.

Latest posts

Back