Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ska Fish is just a character I made up with a friend one day.

For my avatar, I happened to find this picture online and it was almost exactly what I had in mind when I thought of The Ska Fish. He's more straight-up punk than ska, but close enough.

As for my sig, it's a lyric from a Less Than Jake song, "Things Change".
I like the song, and I felt like the words "I know I'm late, but it's okay because I'm on my way" were a fitting theme for my life.

I used to have an avatar that was a pic of me cartooned. It got me a load of abuse, not just from the racist idiot and his buddy, but a load of people for various reasons ... whatever. I also got a few random women sending me nudes, which though not something I'd encourage, was a bonus.

Now I have a big "R" and my inbox is usually an abuse free zone .... I kinda miss the boobie pictures though ;)

I changed my name once when i was able to complete my college education , a diploma in accounting and i was even able to get a job in accounting

Having no college degree in India wont get you a decent paying job :)

Lovecemetary was a name for an album that I had thought of-- I don't do music but I made a little fake album cover for fun and called it lovecemetary. Thought it sounded cool so now I use it for aliases or ill use some form of it ("lovecem", "luvcem", "cem", "cemcem", "cemetary" ect)

My pfp (at least at the time of posting this) is arturo, who was dubbed the world's saddest polar bear. I love him he's awesome. Or.. was awesome I guess, he died a while ago

Latest posts

Back