Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is from Léon: The Professional (1994), it shows Natalie Portman in the role of Mathilda.

I just really love the film. :)

From Mad Max : Beyond Thunderdome. I liked the movies, especially The Road Warrior but I couldn't find any suitable images from that.

Yes, there is some lame 'man alone' symbolism there.

Broken_Doll said:
Mine is from Léon: The Professional (1994), it shows Natalie Portman in the role of Mathilda.

I just really love the film. :)

I recreated it to make a micro version of you -
mini-brokdoll-big.gif

Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, after I watched The Bourne Supremacy and Ultimatum. It was made before the Bourne Legacy was in production, making me think they got the name from my avatar, since that's what the words are on it.

And while I personally don't like using male avatars, the atmosphere calls for one so people aren't confused..

I wanted something that other Aussies would recognise ( also I'm related to Henry Lawson) but others would have no clue. Just on the quiet. I didn't want "Crikey that's not a knife.
Kangaroo. Poisonous spiders. G'day."

So The Loaded Dog is taught to Aussie schoolkids everywhere. I used no spaces in the user name,. because back in the 90s, that was sometimes necessary. And I've grown fond of it.

My avatar is an Edward Gorey sketch. A great American.

Hang on. My Avatar is a cat. I'll have to post the one I use on most places...

Nothing exciting about mine, lol. Purple is my favourite colour, and I find comfort and peace in the stars.

My avatar sort of reflects the above (and is pretty)

10398643_1102947208196_3461819_n.jpg

PurpleStar said:
Nothing exciting about mine, lol. Purple is my favourite colour, and I find comfort and peace in the stars.

Purple is the colour of womens' rage.   So they say.   :D

Anyone here a fan of William Gibson's Neuromancer?

(Interestingly enough I did not know that Wintermute is a legitimate surname in RL)

TheLoadedDog said:
10398643_1102947208196_3461819_n.jpg

PurpleStar said:

Purple is the colour of womens' rage.   So they say.   :D

Well that explains a lot 😜😂

I've described the name enough, but the current combo.... I just got done playing Second Son and had a lot of fun with it and the protagonist Delsin is a fun character. I figured, why not? And I found a nice gif of my favorite fire themed attack and there you go.

I finally decided people should know I was a celebrity, besides, I've been under the radar lately.

Latest posts

Back