WHY DO PEOPLE SHARE PRIVATE STUFF W/ THEIR FRIENDS!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "bragging" scenario I'd quite happily take anyone to task for no matter who they are. Concerning what one might refer to as "too much information" though I've heard lots of stuff that's right up ther with the YUK factor but for me it usually all boils down to who the other person is and what I percieve my relationship to them to be. Certain peple I welcome such "weird" info from and automatically know that I'm being told it because I'm percieved as reliable and trustworthy or perhaps even on occasion wise.

So I don't think there is any one answer as to why people share such personal info. Sometimes it's appropriate and sometimes it's not, but not everybody (me included) is aware of which situation is which until after it's been said and the automatic internal response has been felt and judged.

Col.

If the discussion is simply just that, and not just completely random I don't really see what's wrong with it unless you are telling extremely graphic details of what you did with so and so.

Latest posts

Back