Why does no one talk to me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one invites me to anything either. Sometimes I feel like a piece of furniture in the corner of the room.
I try to make an effort to talk to people, but unfortunately my BPD prevents me from being able to maintain stable friendships.
Therefore I live for the most part in my own world, and I'm okay with that, even though accepting something is not the same as getting used to it.

I'm in school and I've been talking to a couple people since the semester started. I don't really consider them friends; more like people that will stop talking to me once the semester's over and were not in the same class anymore.

Moe said:
I'm in school and I've been talking to a couple people since the semester started. I don't really consider them friends; more like people that will stop talking to me once the semester's over and were not in the same class anymore.

The only person I was able to talk to is my physical science teach. I knew him for 4 years now, I could consider him a good friend. But I graduated. So I can barely contact him.

Not many people talk to me either and I believe that I am more positive around others for the most part and I always try my best to get involved with conversations. If I can not relate to what is being talked about then I tend to stand/sit and listen so that I am able to take it all in. I've given up talking to most people especially on Facebook as they don't seem that bothered that they aren't a part of my life.

At the end of Secondary school quite a few women complimented me i.e they said how nice I am and how they'll remember my laugh etc but none of them have remained in my life (they weren't close friends). I've met new people, but they don't seem like they'll be friends with me for a long period of time. Most people just seem to walk out of my life without any explanation.

I hope that you are able to resolve your issue and find what you are looking for. :)

I feel terrible. Lately, I've had a strong sense of loneliness. No one to talk to. No one to see. And I try to, and shunt away. Now I want to kill. I feel I could spend my time ending lives to get the world to end my own. I want to leave a mark on society that I everyone. I always dreamed that I would find satisfaction, leading an army to attack people for no reason. I want my head on a stake. And people know this, yet do they try to help, no they tell me to go the fresia away.

My parents and teachers were afraid that I was going to be a hostile person. They are afraid that I will spend my last moments killing, waddling in loneliness, wondering some stud managed to be the opposite. I would spend my days imagining weapons. drawing firearms. I never portrayed death. ever. And I believed that I was going to come out of it. But no. I feel like it's in me. That it will be my legacy to kill a few guys and spend my last moments with a beating heart with a slashing machete or a pounding clandestine machine gun. But either, way, I've lost it.

This writing didn't make me fill better.

The person I was talking to... I screwed up and now he hates me. And I was acting pessimistic. I didn't try to offend him. When I entered I tried to be very friendly. Then when I admitted the mistake, well. I don't know after that. All I know is that he won't talk to me. And now it brought me to a reality.

Well, now I feel better.

It's a good start to post on the forums and reach out for help.

When you are first trying to turn things around, its really important to focus on small victories. Instead of dreading the moment when a prospective friend will stop talking to you, you have to focus on a short term goal, like starting a conversation.

Make up a few small goals like that, and accomplish them. You can't make everything better in a day or a week, the important thing is to start off in the right direction.

Darling, you're Sagittarius so you're absolutely awesome!! Accept that fact :p
Whenever you need to talk, PM me, if you want. I'm adorable ( :p ) and I'm a good listener :)

Latest posts

Back