Why hello there.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigma

Reaction score
So yeah, I'm another one of those new guys.
I'm not sure if this is where I post a wall of text containing my life story and where it all went wrong or just the bare essentials, but considering the mood I'm in right now I'll just keep it to the latter, besides I'm sure you've heard it all before.
Anyway I'm a 21 year old guy, living right in the middle of nowhere - Holland, surrounded by pretty sights such as endless grassy fields with cows, abandoned windmills and the occasional drunken farmer, it doesn't get more dutch than here.
Most of my days are spent behind some screen or another, recent events have left me reluctant to leave my little lair.
I used to be a typical weeaboo (Gaming, Anime, Manga, the whole package) although I've kind of lost interest in all that in favor of reading (online) and drawing, which is what 90% of my time was spent on when I still attended school.
Not really sure what I'm hoping to achieve with all this, I'm not very confident in my people-skills (even online) but hopefully once the whole gloomy melancholy thing goes away I'll get my honeysuckle together and get to know some of you.

Heey man welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find some new friends on here. :)

I'm also a dutch. :D If you ever want to talk about anything you can always PM me! :) And don't be afraid to post on here!

Hi Sigma,
Welcome! Holland is so beautiful (including the drunk farmers - ha ha). There's a section here where people share their artistic endeavors so maybe you'll let us see your drawings sometime. Hope to see you around the forum.

Latest posts

Back