WHY HELLO! :]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm Julie. I'm a 23 year old female from the Midwest, where it is currently very cold! My hands are frozen from just going to the mailbox. I am currently a student at University where I am studying clinical psychology. I however, have a disability which doesn't allow me to work -- I have schizoaffective disorder coupled with an anxiety disorder. My dad also recently passed away...so I had to take the rest of the semester off, so I am very lonely..living a very lonely life. It's very sad for me to get up every morning, but I do it. Just got back to going to the gym after a few months of taking off. I'm trying to stay positive though, and branch out as best as I can. In the town that I live in we have rehabilitation centers for people with mental illness so I get to go to those during the day, have lunch there, socialize, etc.

Some things I like are: vintage Nintendo, photography, writing [poetry specifically], shopping, spending time with my family, and sleeping.

I'm excited for the holidays even though my dad did pass recently, but I know he'd want us to enjoy it.

:shy:

Here's a recent picture of me!

2poz8cp.jpg

I'm also highly obsessed with Harry Potter!

Hey Julie, welcome to the forum. *hugs* I'm really sorry for your loss, my dad passed away during the month of December too... so it's always a little emotional around this time. It's been 6 years though, so I am dealing a lot better. Hope you're doimg okay.

Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear of your troubles. You seem quite positive to be honest, which is nice! Hopefully you find what you're looking for on here~

Feel free to PM me some time if you feel like talking :D

Latest posts

Back