Why I can't sleep at night...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having one of those "I wish there wasn't a universe" kind of moments. Just wish I could close my eyes and everything would be gone. Everything seems so hard now, just don't want to deal with it, I miss her but I can't talk to her. I feel like I'm going through a never ending series of dreams and each one is worse than the last one, tonights going to be a long night...
I know what you mean sometimes when it's too dark outside to see anything I like to pretend that there is nothing beyond the walls of my bedroom door. my single room is just floating in space and theres nothing else.

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm having one of those "I wish there wasn't a universe" kind of moments. Just wish I could close my eyes and everything would be gone. Everything seems so hard now, just don't want to deal with it, I miss her but I can't talk to her. I feel like I'm going through a never ending series of dreams and each one is worse than the last one, tonights going to be a long night...
I know what you mean sometimes when it's too dark outside to see anything I like to pretend that there is nothing beyond the walls of my bedroom door. my single room is just floating in space and theres nothing else.
Whenever I do that, it scares the hell out of me to be honest :/

evanescencefan91 said:

I do that sometimes,lol, just have it be pitch black and try to think of nothing, kinda depressing how good it feels..

Latest posts

Back