Why is everyone such JERK?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I mean I don't get it. People who are depress are just as bad as those who are not depress. I use to think that there are more friendly Asians people than other race, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe in real life but certainly not online. Everyone is such a dick, who only purpose is try to act all cool and honeysuckle.

I don't know what to believe anymore, everyone is so rude and ill manor, this is starting to be the only site that I would touch. They are nice people in this world, but I'm afraid there are more hurtful and bad people nowadays.

I just felt like ranting to take things off my chest. None of this applied to the members here, well at least not many. These people really know how to take the fun away from other.

I am not sure what you expect from people on the interweb.

Anonymity makes it easy to harass people and get away with it.

As far as humans? Maybe... Usually after you spend more time with people, they soften up.
But some people are just a-holes. **** 'em.

Chris, sounds like you had a bad experience some where. Try not to let it get you down. Yes, there are jerks in the world but, try not to give them your energy. Concentrate on people worthy of your attention. ((((((((((((Chris))))))))))))

You shouldn't expect too much from people...or you'll get easily disappointed when you see their true colours. Yes, there are many jerks, but doesn't this site proves that there are nice people out there too?

I sometimes look at people in real life and wonder, "Does he visits A Lonely Life?". Hehe...

Porman said:
internet people are not real people.

I know what you mean by that. But they are real ppl. You should not take to much to hart when talking to someone you only know on the inter-waves.

But real ppl we are. Some ppl do take things to hart. This why even though I would not take that much to hart by what someone tells me on the nets but I would never try and hurt someone fro words as I do know that some ppl would take that real badly and it would have an affect on them IRL.

Porman said:
internet people are not real people.

Exactly, in my opinion, people show their true self in forums, especially one like this. We all look the same in here, there is no environmental factor or anything like that. People can be their true self in the internet. Like me....in real life, I can't talk at all.

As for the topic in question, try looking at the other- more popular forums. Most of the people there are rude and they attack you when you do or say something wrong. Unlike this place, where everyone is nice and friendly.
We don't have as many members as the other forums and that shows that good people like us are small in numbers.

Truth is, I've been kicked out 3 times from 3 different forums. Those are places for jerks, now I rest here in Lonely Life.

Simply tell them to fresia off.

Chris 2 said:
I mean I don't get it. People who are depress are just as bad as those who are not depress. I use to think that there are more friendly Asians people than other race, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe in real life but certainly not online. Everyone is such a dick, who only purpose is try to act all cool and honeysuckle.

I don't know what to believe anymore, everyone is so rude and ill manor, this is starting to be the only site that I would touch. They are nice people in this world, but I'm afraid there are more hurtful and bad people nowadays.

I just felt like ranting to take things off my chest. None of this applied to the members here, well at least not many. These people really know how to take the fun away from other.

Perfect example...I work for a Plasma donation center. The donors are usually not the highest of caliber. People who go and loiter, like prostitutes and homeless folks and they beg donors for money or even try to take it. I mean come on, they only get 15-40 bucks for donating.
Me, I screen these people. I take their vitals and poke their finger and listen to them complain about how long it takes to get done. Some even cuss you out. However, I keep a smile on my face and I'm always polite and friendly to them. Most of the other girls are just rude and have no personality at all.
Even after all of the abuse and foul attitudes, guess who they remember? I get compliments all the time about my attitude. Why do you smile so much.? You're so nice. You're doing a good job.
What I'm trying to say is...people will always have bad attitudes. But, you don't have to let it affect you. And, in the long run, even they will appreciate you. Maybe they had a bad day too. Maybe they aren't feeling well or they just always have a bad attitude. It doesn't matter, they like the feeling of being treated with respect and at least the thought that you may care. Even if they don't appreciate it at that moment, they will remember you.
Just try to be happy and don't let others get you down. You can't always be smiling and upbeat (even we have our bad days too), but you'll be happier for it. :)

Irishdoll said:
Perfect example...I work for a Plasma donation center. The donors are usually not the highest of caliber. People who go and loiter, like prostitutes and homeless folks and they beg donors for money or even try to take it. I mean come on, they only get 15-40 bucks for donating.
Me, I screen these people. I take their vitals and poke their finger and listen to them complain about how long it takes to get done. Some even cuss you out. However, I keep a smile on my face and I'm always polite and friendly to them. Most of the other girls are just rude and have no personality at all.
Even after all of the abuse and foul attitudes, guess who they remember? I get compliments all the time about my attitude. Why do you smile so much.? You're so nice. You're doing a good job.
What I'm trying to say is...people will always have bad attitudes. But, you don't have to let it affect you. And, in the long run, even they will appreciate you. Maybe they had a bad day too. Maybe they aren't feeling well or they just always have a bad attitude. It doesn't matter, they like the feeling of being treated with respect and at least the thought that you may care. Even if they don't appreciate it at that moment, they will remember you.
Just try to be happy and don't let others get you down. You can't always be smiling and upbeat (even we have our bad days too), but you'll be happier for it. :)

This is a perfect example of someone rising above it. You are not allowing yourself to get dragged down by other peoples problems and bad attitude :) Good for you.

TY Bluey. I try to stay happy and positive, but it isn't always an easy task. Still, it's easier than feeling like crap :).

Latest posts

Back