Why Not To Be Negative

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Being Negative all the time is a luxury we really can't afford.

Low vibrational consciousness – avoid it!
http://whatliesbeyond-ustane.blogspot.com/2011/10/low-vibrational-consciousness-avoid-it.html

Reptilian demons are lower level energy beings. They are only attracted to lower level humans, people with a lower, dark, negative vibration. The only way they can exist in this plane is to attach to humans like parasites. They feed off of our lower emotions like pain, grief, anger, rage, lust, jealousy. Someone’s vibration is based on his/her energy-soul power and consciousness. Being religious or doing yoga etc may make a person think he is on a higher vibration; in reality it is much deeper than that. Most people are on a lower vibration. If someone like Jesus was real, and lived today, he would be that such someone who is on such a higher energetic vibration that those demons and all lower level forces would not be able to touch him; he would be a repellent. Only negativity and fear feed those beings. In the absence of those vibrational states when you vibrate love, harmony and peace...they cannot stand those vibrations and they retreat. That's why they don't want a balanced vibration of peace, joy and happiness on a constant base and seek to create disharmony, and that’s why we have the phrase like attracts like. It’s a vibrational match. They only go where they are allowed to go. All those Law of Attraction books about self-help and improving your life affirm that your vibrational frequency will attract emotions and physical manifestations of things that vibrate at the same frequency.

YOUR VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY

Human Brain - 72 -90mhz
Human Body (day) - 62-68mhz
Cold Symptoms - 58mhz
Flu Symptoms - 57 mhz
Candida - 55mhz
Cancer - 42mhz
Death Begins - 25mhz

So we are vibrational beings and everything has a vibrational frequency. You are a magnet... If your vibration is low, you attract low vibrational things, people, events, etc. If your vibration is high, you attract high vibrational things, people, events, health, etc. Negative thoughts lower your vibrational frequency by 12mhz. Positive thoughts raise your vibrational frequency by 10mhz. Prayer and Meditation raises your vibrational frequency by 15mhz.

When a person lives a life unaware of their true spiritual nature, their consciousness is stuck in low vibrational frequencies. The elite running this world understand this, and choose to shutter the souls of humankind to not just manage them more easily but to gain a food source. They have lost contact with higher levels of awareness. They’re so locked into their reality that’s deep in their own body consciousness that they are like soulless beings, heartless beings operating purely through the intellect. Observing them, they are highly clever, with an intelligence quota sky high and a wisdom quota that’s zero. That lethal ratio is the most destructive force on earth. Coming from brain power, which is purely from the level of body consciousness, they have the ability to work things out, calculate, but do not have that higher knowing. They are without empathy.

The failsafe mechanism of empathy maintains balance and they have none, because they can do anything to people without having emotional consequence, anything goes. Could we with empathy do what they do, coldly bomb thousands of citizens in desert countries or knowingly let people get sick from cancer to profit off it? We have a built-in emotional guidance in the form of a feeling. We probably wouldn’t believe that they could, or understand how. It’s no good judging them by yourself, on the basis of what you would do, they’re not the same. In their stupid sick rituals they are interacting with entities that are not visible to you, that exist just outside of the perceivable light spectrum.

We live in a multiverse like a radio station of different frequencies that interpenetrate. They are vibrating at different speeds but share the same space, they are not on top of one another like a chest of drawers. If two stations are close enough together you perceive interference. They therefore are interacting with one another. The entities are going that, they are interacting within a range just outside of human sight, and they feed of human energy – fear, stress and all the lower vibrational energy. The age-old practice of sacrificing young virgins to the gods is symbolic of pre-pubescent children being put through horrific rituals and built up to a state of sheer terror before the entities present at the ritual. Adrenaline is released into the bloodstream of the sacrificed victim and the people at the ritual drink the blood, as the extremely low vibrational energy it produces is food to them, and the entities who they are doing the ritual for absorb the energy. There is a mass creation of this same energy in wars. Credit crunches and banking collapses and anxieties about money are other versions of the harvesting of this energy. The people release terror fear stress and worry in the face of these things. It elicits a low vibrational energy from people that pollutes everything with the gloom and doom. It is a psychic war. And to do something because you feel obligated or pressured, or that you ‘should’, is a heavy vibration on a low frequency too. Guilt and/or obligation are not good reasons for doing things.

When you make decisions to do what you genuinely want to do you radiate high frequency light and energy. Peace, calmness, love and harmony are light vibrations with a high frequency. In contrast fear is a heavy vibration of a low frequency. Animals respond to frequencies of which we as humans are not aware. A dog growls if you are frightened of it, and a horse will immediately know if you are scared and will respond accordingly. If you are feeling strong, confident and loving, all creatures (humans, animals and plants) will respond positively to the high frequency you emit. The elite are massively locked into low vibrational consciousness, there is next to no light in them at all. Other entities like angelic beings have a very high frequency vibration.

Christians talk about demons, Muslims talk about the djinns, ancient accounts talk about the ‘soulless ones’, mediums talk about ‘dark entities’; psychologists talk about psychopaths – all different names for the same thing. Sociopaths, serial killers... top psychologists who study these describe them as if they’re ‘dead’. They have no emotion, nothing of life but a burning light that comes on when they’re torturing a child. They have to be doing something particularly horrible to feel alive. They become total slaves to it. They are slaves to these entities. It makes sense of why the elite families are obsessive inbreeds and don’t breed outside of themselves. The Egyptians said they were gods and had to keep their bloodline in the family. When a baby is conceived, he or she downloads two sets of DNA that fuse onto his one. This is the child’s body consciousness. The bloodlines carry it. DNA is information like software is on a computer, carried on a genetic line, and carries a frequency.

The elite bloodlines in physical form within this reality vibrate to a particular frequency which resonates with the demons-jinn- entities just outside of the visible light spectrum. There has to be a certain compatible vibration to hold them in connection so that demonic entities can possess the bodies of these bloodlines. The web of secret societies in the 3-D physicality guards the secrecy around their networks and ensures that it is the demons-jinn-non-human entities that are actually placed in the positions of power that control our physical world. We look at the elite families with our five sense sight and just see a human level. If you fine-tuned your visual acuity you may see a wider range of frequencies as some clairvoyants do, who see these beings attached to people's chakras and see the entity overshadowing a person.

[video=youtube]

Not really into demons, the devils...ect
As you stated....there's different terms for endless forms of fear.

The infinity symbal I posted on another thread.
It represent indefinite positive to me....I focus on that.

I also came across Abraham Hicks (the law of attractions) after Renae and I separated 8 months ago.
I apply her teachings to the best of my abilities and listen to a lot of her teachings even to this day.
Renae and I reunited a couple of months. There's evdiences of love, happiness, peace and harmony
in our lives and relationship. I build on that or focus on the positve energy.

Bascailly that's what i do, Refocus, repivot or raise my frequenzy
sometimes I feel negative energy around us.
Then negtive people would call or Renae will react in her old ways. She feels bad, get depresed..ect
If i react to that...then things gets worst. More negative honeysuckle happens. We start arguing then things spyro out of control.

I have no control over Renae. All i can do is control myself...
So I go to the light...sort of speak. I stay in the light ( the love of god, HP, Higher Self, the vortex....ect).
I've meditated for years.(so it's kind of like sitting still for me)...but Im not really meditating.

I bascailly allow myself to feel as if Im showered with pure love...infinitely.
Sometime I allow myself to feel Im in heaven alrealy. That ReNae and I are married already.
I allow myself to feel all my hopes and dreams came true already.
I go through many things I can be grateful and appriciative for. I try to trigger those positve feelings and thought inside of me.
Anything positive about myself, my life, our love....I build upon that everyday and every moment.
When I catch myself feeling down. My negative emotions is simply telling me it's time to refocus/pivot or raise my vibrations.

When I do this...My body and brain also release good feelings endrophine.
You also know all of our cells gets replaced within 9 months.
You also know when our cells reproduce...it bascially kindda clone itself.
So bascailly it's me proactively changing my cells. HaPPY healthy cells.
it's a gradual process. it dosnt happen overnite.

As i posted on a thread.
"Paint your side of the fence green."
Following my own advice

I also listen to brain sync.
I also listen to solfeggio tones/frenqunecy.
I aslo listen to the sedona methode to help me let go of negative feelings and thoughts.
I also practice the tapping methdoe to help let go of blocked negative emotions.

You're probably the closest to understanding this, LC...
The stuff about Reptillians and Demons is nothing new, especially to New Agers who are the ones most known for raising their vibration, and getting away from fear pron and negative thoughts.

On one hand, yes it can produce fear, but thats counter-intuitive and self-fulfilling, as the goal is to stop dwelling in negative thoughts and states of being.

I know this sounds pretty crazy to many... I've actually seen one of these entities, in my darkest hour, and religious texts have mentioned them throughout all of history. Its hard to believe in anything you can't see, but a great deal more is invisible then is visible. At some point, if you told people "there are trillions of super tiny creatures that make you sick called germs, so tiny you can't see them" you'd be thought of as a lunatic. Lol, Germs aren't real, it's just a scam to sell Soap. ROFL.

TropicalStarfish said:
There are demons in this world. I suspect most of them don't even know they are demons.

this is interesting. could you elaborate?

Im not really sure if there's demons. There's been some wierd negative honeysuckle ive experinced
in my life. There's no words I can really discribe it other than evil. How I define evil.

At the sametime there's been positive unexplainable events in my life also. beyound logic.
Some would use terms such as devine intervention to describ it.

I was raised as a christian. i went to sunday school.
Im not anti religion or pro atheis.
I am a spiritual person. At the sametime everyone have thier own beliefs or understanding of
spirituality , also.

Whether demons exsist or not...I do know when I'm depressed, feeling low, sad...ect
Im very vunerable. There's not so nice people in this world that will use you or take advantage of you.

So when Im in that state...I hope there's someone positive or positive energy surrounding me.
When i feel hurted. Broken hearted and devistated. Sometimes i feel like only the love of god
can heal me.
Somtimes i feel angery....which is negative emotions. I dont react too well.
Sometime I feel anger towards god. Life gets shitty. Im falling apart at the seams
The closest i can explain it is....Im under the grace of god....
Becuase it's not me that's holding me up or keeping me together...It's god.

But I also know...I still must do my part. Staying positve. Feeling positive and think postive.

Well said, LC... During my darkest time, which was the whole year of 2010, a Psychic told me that "God was the only thing holding me together." Thats the one thing they told me that I really came to understand was true...

I've kind of despised the New Age movement since my teenage years, when one of my friends was very, very sick with an undiagnosed mental illness and they only gave him more mysticism that made him even more unstable when he needed real, practical help, not bullshit about vibrations and meditation. When the signs of a spiritual event and mental illness become indistinguishable, you know you're in poor company.

I don't even feel like talking about how that story ended today.

Tealeaf said:
I've kind of despised the New Age movement since my teenage years, when one of my friends was very, very sick with an undiagnosed mental illness and they only gave him more mysticism that made him even more unstable when he needed real, practical help, not bullshit about vibrations and meditation. When the signs of a spiritual event and mental illness become indistinguishable, you know you're in poor company.

I don't even feel like talking about how that story ended today.

As i said....Everyone have there own understanding of spirituality.
and or lack there of.

Whats wrong with meditation???
All it dose is get you to stop thinking or give your mind a rest...
If you have mental illness...your mind is running all the fucken time.
You cant solve the prolems of the mind with the mind....

You mean take happy pills and check the fresia out...that way????

I live with someone that has to take grips of medications...
I assure you...she's not herself either when loads up with prescriptions. It's still nARcartic even if it's prescriptions.
She been diagnose with all kinds of TERMS....sometimes
she's like their genie pig. There's all kinds of meds being pulled
off the market becuase of messed up side effects found out years
or decades later.

The mental hospital released her due to insurance techically
after a week.
She really needed the help or/and wanted to stay.
This is after her slashing her twist and heck in front of me.
It got from bad to worst.
What kind of fucken pratical help are you trying to sell me????

It's been a struggle and a journey...just finding her again..
She was in very bad shape when I found her again.

Some of the meds helps her...but it's not a cure all.
She's currently dependent on them...that's for sure.
She's like a robot or zone out...even thought she's not hurting herself...
Yes...that's an improvement than her being very unstable or cutting
herself but She's far from being happy.
I dont want her to stop taking her meds. It levels her out...but
the side effects of that is...she'll go into a zone or sleep all day and night.

It's not anyone's fault.

I dont push any of my ideas or beliefs on her.

I do love her very much. She loves me...
THIS.

She's trying. She has her own path to follow.

Im staying positve.
God help us.

@LC

I never said meditation was a problem (except as the default solution to mental illness or problems) and I never said happy pills are the solution either, because I can accept not knowing the treatment to an diagnosed illness. In fact, I never even mentioned pills - just a real professional with knowledge of the human mind and body via accepted scientific means.

I'm talking about someone whose hallucinations and delusions revolved around the supernatural, being offered more and more mysticism and encouraged by people who should have known the difference between someone having spiritual revelations and someone who's completely detaching from reality and losing all sense of stability, and that when someone is going downhill like that they need to stop engaging in things that are making it worse.

All anyone did was feed into it because it validated their own little fantasy world to treat everyone as a real psychic and every problem as spirits and vibrations.

If the number people I've seen hurt more than helped by this movement didn't blow me away I might chalk it up to a horrible one-time thing, but when you factor in the money schemes, power games, misapplications of medicines, and refusal to have any responsibility for whether the community is safe or not it's just ridiculous. All the criticism seems to come from the outside, because on the inside (real story here!) when a young teenager is manipulated and led astray by a "teacher" who was only in it for herself, everyone shrugs it off, mumbles something about a "life path," and goes about their business.

As long as people can keep believing in their little comforts, nothing matters, right? I mean, since when is a spiritual community supposed to be a safe place to search for truths instead of a place of individual pursuits where nobody checks out anything suspicious or stands up for people abusing their community and their people for fear of violating someone else's way of doing their own thing, maaaaaan? Like, chill out!

The human imagination is a very powerful tool, as well as the ability to rationalize. Everyone has fallen into webs of illusion, it's just that some people are more, and some - less connected to reality. Many people have an open mind but do not possess the self-discipline or logical apparatus to correctly validate, or reject, new ideas.

It is of essential importance to anyone who seeks to participate in any metaphysical exploration that they have an unaltered mind, because the mind does deceive and even more so when one may have any contact with nonmaterial entities. Unfortunately, the field instead tends to draw many of those of disordered or diseased mind and even more disgustingly, those who seek to prey on them.

IgnoredOne said:
It is of essential importance to anyone who seeks to participate in any metaphysical exploration that they have an unaltered mind, because the mind does deceive and even more so when one may have any contact with nonmaterial entities. Unfortunately, the field instead tends to draw many of those of disordered or diseased mind and even more disgustingly, those who seek to prey on them.

The mind decieve itself even during conciousness.

It's well known that we all have two blind spots in our eyes.
The mind create imagines to cover those blinde spots.
So what we actually see isnt really enterly real.
We dont see with our eyes...we see with our brain.

The brain dose many things to compensate so that we can keep our
balance when walking It dose that so it can function in an evironment.

It also dose this on a psyhcological level....It's call a COMFORTZONE.
Once the brain gose through a learning curve...the mind wants to keep things the same...so it can function...EVEN IF ITS UNHEALTHY
OR NEGATIVE. It's like an ADDICTION...becuase the brains is constantly reenforcing itself releasing natural chemicles or endorphines.
thoughts>feelings>acts>behaviors>traits> charactor.
Being negative, lonely, anti social, anxiety...ect is simply an addiction sorts.

You can follow up with Limlim threat...man
Whatever cabin fever he's developing. He's brain is adjusting/adjusted to his current enviorment.
Put him in a room full of dancing women tomorrow...his mind would totally go into shock....out of his comfortzone.

Yes, it's true that whenever you can be positive, you should be.

There are times, though, when it simply is not possible.

Latest posts

Back