Why the hell am i here?????????????????

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alive42

Reaction score
It seems like the whole world is lonely and yet we are "doing everything" - exercise, writing, drawing and going out in groups. Is the answer internal - how do we connect with that empty space of lonelyness? Right now it seems like we are going through the motions of living, but not really living that makes us complete. It leads me to the big question " WHY THE HELL AM I HERE!!!!!"

God.

personally, i dont care about this life, im not special and neither is anyone else. its selfish to want a great life since a thousand years from now, no one will even remember our grea t gre at grndchildren...

just focus on your spiritual path (if you have one)

You are here because two other people had sex and chose (maybe forgot) to abort. Or possibly paid for a lab to create you. In either case, there is nothing more. Welcome to life.

Alive42 said:
It seems like the whole world is lonely and yet we are "doing everything" - exercise, writing, drawing and going out in groups. Is the answer internal - how do we connect with that empty space of lonelyness? Right now it seems like we are going through the motions of living, but not really living that makes us complete. It leads me to the big question " WHY THE HELL AM I HERE!!!!!"

We are here, as are you, to each play out our microcosmal role in the unfolding of the history of this planet, and the universe it occupies. Beyond that, I don't know.

We're here to multiply ...it's suppose to be a fresia fess.
wheather humans evolves or not..it dosn't really matter.
A big ass rock it going to fall out of the sky eventaully as big ass rocks has always hit this planet.
Life form will alter.

The sun will get brighter and melt everything on this planet.
The sun will eventaully run out of energy and burn itself out someday.

Whatever meaning or whatever you want it to be.
Wheather there's an after life or we simply just turn into star dust..
We will never be here again...at this moment. Nothing will occure or will ever be the same
as the universe is unfolding at this moment, again
Whatever the hell label humans use to discrib it.."life" on this little planet out of trillions of stars and universe.

Life...Live it i guess. I guess if i had too and since I'm here. I'll try to make it as happy and joyest as I can.
I can always check out...if it gets too bad.

mmm...completeness..that's an inside job.
You're complete already...just outside forces or influent infecting your mind to lead you to belive that you're not.
You came into this life with nothing...you'll leave it with nothing. Make the best of what's in between.
You the best with what you have..Be greatful for what you have.
Savor every moment...every laughter, every tears...every experience.

Imagine...a straving orfin child living in a third world country....It happens everyday.
The last thing on that child's mind is worring about feeling complete or spiritaul enlightenment nor worry if I'm using
spell check....lmao

Latest posts

Back